GTA V Clan List

• Level   4

Post your clans here.

Leader/Founder of the Xbox Online Gaming Community (XOGC). www.xogc.enjin.com

• Level   9

Nice topic creation.

LSPD: a GTA V exclusive clan; comign to Xbox soon. Will update when more information becomes available.

• Level   4

LCUP. We are a GTA IV TBOGT & GTA V( when it comes out) police roleplay clan. We will be switching our name to LSUP when GTA 5 come out. You can apply at www.xogc.enjin.com or send me a message.

Leader/Founder of the Xbox Online Gaming Community (XOGC). www.xogc.enjin.com

• Level   5

Los Santos Police Department: An Upcoming Police RP Clan for GTA V and solely for the 360. We are working to fix some stuff and we will have more on our status as time progresses.

• Level   9

OH NO! YOU REALLY DID IT THIS TIME, Sick! CONSIDER YOURSELF BLACKLISTED 4 LIFE!!!

• Level   5

Legend you are the LSPD, I am the Los Santos Police Department, I don't see anything wrong with that and if your mad that I "took your clans name" I didn't. How many other clans are going to be LSPD? I am pretty sure alot.

• Level   9

So you admit, openly in this forum, your original idea plan was to make another clan while you were in mine? This is an extreme violation of LSPD's Double-Clanning Policy, which means you are banned for life. Have fun with your GTA V LSPD clan, even though LSPD means Los Santos Police Department and considering the fact you are a thirteen year old running a clan. Have a nice life; your clan will fail most definitely.

• Level   5

Sir, I am not going to argue with you on a forum. Plus, I had the idea to run a clan. Also, I will have a nice life with a successful clan.

• Level   9

LMFAO!

• Level   5

I figured you'd "LMFAO" lol

• Level   4

its the most stupidiest thing ive ever heard of lol, a GTA clan??? police roleplaying??? are you serious. the multiplayer on gta4 sucks. this game is about the 1player campaign i hope gta5 dosent even have MP and makes the singleplayer even greater

• Level   5

Ace, don't hate because your probably some 10 year old who can't get in any clans.

• Level   4

im not 10 or a troll, im allowed an opinion arnt i? and i think its the most stupidest thing ever . you must be 10 making a gta clan for police roleplaying , btw havent seen anyone asking to join or owt losers

• Level   3

also i am in a clan , one that never loses and dont need forums to beg for randomers to join it.

legend of gta you troll the gta forums like ya obssessed ant you got no real freinds for a clan or sommit.

ridicolous.

• Level   5

Alright, BACK OFF OF LEGEND! He is a GOOD CLAN LEADER, BETTER THEN MAYBE ALL OF US! He doesn't need to go on forums and recruit, he already HAS A SUCESSFUL CLAN, SO DO I! He only goes on the forums, because it is HIS choice! Just like YOU go to forums and talk crap! Legend is a good friend of mine and DON'T appreciate ANYONE talking about it! Its AMERICA and anything can go! Your probably some clan reject on the forums looking to take your anger out because you'd never get in ANY CLAN!