Minecraft 360 Edition Clan Recruitment

• Level   3

I am recruiting for a minecraft clan on the XBOX 360 if you interested in joining message toxic marley402 we are excepting people who are serious but also fun to play Minecraft with.

• Level   1

i would like to play minecraft with you i have played minecraft pc since alpha i am badass at redston hit me up

• Level   1

I'll join you guys :3

• Level   2

This is about as retarded as a GTA IV Police Role play clan.

• Level   1

BHLGaming is a website open to all gamers with a member base of over 80,000 members. For the entire month of September BHL is hosting events (minecraft) and giving away cool prizes !!

Anyone who is a member of BHL can participate and win these prizes as well as be featured on the BHL youtube channel which has over 10,000 subscribers and 2 million views!!

Video explaining Event: watch?v=C2b5rTG3oCc

BHLGaming website: www.bhlgaming.com/forums

Youtube Account: bhlxgaming?feature=resultsmain

Twitter: http://twitter.com/BHLGAMING

Facebook: www.facebook.com/boostershotline

• Level   1

I'm not a competitive minecraft player but I've been playing for a few months I have some really nice builds, any friendly people that can built hit me up :) Barnzy Boii

• Level   2

build a family with esgnpro.com you can have your own teams discussion only for your team view only.

• Level   2

@RicciJoshua: Minecraft clan for Xbox.14+ no little kids or squeaky voices. Pm me or MSG me on Xbox: Joshua Ricci21. We also beta test 1.8.2 . No D-Bags!! We're looking for elite players we got 5 so far. We're the top 5 minecrafters for Xbox. If you have any questions message me.we use creative and survive we really work together to build 'THE BEST". No Greifers, NO TROLLS,NO STEALING, FOLLOW THE MINECRAFT COMMMANDMENTS,AND NO D-BAGS. AND YOU NEED "A MIC"!

• Level   1

are guys still looking?

• Level   1

I sent you a friend request.. Too late to join?

• Level   1

i want to join

• Level   1

Sign me up.

• Level   1

add me i want to be in a world with people that have mics and dont grife and like to go on advetures in mines

• Level   2

Their are 2 clan leaders 1. mainly Joshua Ricci21 and 2. eclipezr. We are both beta testers right now testing potions. We have worked and talked with the Gaming lemon, and Captain Sparkle. If you want to join the clan, you must be 15 or 16+, you MUST BE GOOD AND NOT A DOUCH. YOU NEED A MIC. Send

me a message on Xbox live and we will talk. No trolls, must take it serious. When in clan, if your invited to game and or party You must join.  We work together, The most elite players. MINECRAFT. IT'S REAL. Add me on twitter for any que and to check me out: @RicciJoshua .  Or contact me on Xbox : Joshua Ricci21

• Level   2

hi is one more place free for me... i m germany and a mine newcomer plz add me