How to change themes on Xbox 360 dashboard?

• Level   4

On the Xbox 360 how do I change the theme on my dashboard? I can't figure out a way to do so.

• Level   5

Go to the social blade, click on your avatar, then it will allow you to change theme. It's a stupid place to put it in my opinion.

• Level   7

^^^

I agree with you. Under setting was better and easy IMO.

• Level   8

Are premium themes still working with the update? Themes are useless considering you can put your own picture as a background...

\o/

Praise The Sun!

• Level   2

IsaacClarkeSNL

Are premium themes still working with the update? Themes are useless considering you can put your own picture as a background...

The background images still show up with premium themes but the friends list pieces no longer do :(

• Level   8

Mavxrick

The background images still show up with premium themes but the friends list pieces no longer do :(

You've got that wrong I'm afraid. The friends pieces do show up when you go to view your entire friends list.

Mass Effect 3 - MEHEM and Extended Anderson Conversation: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hmofIH7rN9U.

• Level   1

thanks what a stupid place to hide themes thanks

• Level   6

PlatinumSpectre

Go to the social blade, click on your avatar, then it will allow you to change theme. It's a stupid place to put it in my opinion.

I searched for 20 minutes last night trying to change my theme. Thanks.

UK Xbox Deals

The gamer formerly known as 24.

• Level   1

wow nice one microsoft, so changing your theme is like a hidden option? -__-

• Level   1

yep i checked everything not even realizing it would be with your avatar

• Level   5

Well gee, I guess I can have my Kinect premium theme back.

Watch a Korean Drama.

• Level   1

if you download a theme on the marketplace, you go back on that same page and push apply theme...

• Level   1

Yeah I agree stupid place to put ot considering I didn't even know you could click on your avatar there lol

• Level   4

I've never had a problem with Changing Theme from the Social Menu (and then click on the Avatar), but that's just me.

• Level   4

that because you done done that multiple times there Phil. Some of us have trouble remember how to turn the xbox on if we did not have our morning coffee.