WHY CAN'T WE HAVE A DECENT XBOX 360 CONTROLLER???

• Level   1

Now correct me if I'm wrong but I've never seen a decent Xbox controller, if you know one and where I can buy it, please leave a link below please!

Now to Xbox Team I speak to you, why cant we have a controller like this: http://www.engadget.com/photos/snakebyte-tablet-gaming-controller-hands-on

Now really, its a perfect controller, you just need to switch the left joystick and the D-pad and have separated buttons for the D-pad and its a perfect Xbox Controller. 

Notice that this controller is wider for a better grip & comfort and the back of it is flat for great ease & comfort and the bumpers are straight instead of curved, because curved bumpers make your fingers slide off so easily and the bumper should not pivot like they do in the current Xbox controllers but they should slide up and down like the PlayStation controllers, also on these controllers there is no battery pack in the back that can block your fingers and the back is flat for great comfort and long hours of gameplay, but most importantly the triggers needs to be half an inch further back of the controllers so that our fingers can rest on them easily in a natural position with ease & great comfort and there you have it a perfect Xbox controller!

Hope the next controller for the next generation Xbox (Xbox 720) will have all those features in it! 

Please community tell me what you think of this controller! 

• Level   5

I think the Chrome series of controllers are pretty good. (Link; http://bit.ly/R5pFiF.)

• Level   2

Why don't you just get a playstation?

• Level   2

I'm not sure if you're trolling or serious. The Xbox controller is the most comfortable controller i've ever had ( altough i think the gamecube controller was nice too )

Looking forward to Xbox One

TITANFALL™

• Level   2

The Xbox 720 is suppose to have controllers that look something like a touch screen/tablet.

Follow me @Zevoxa

10,000+ Jet kills in BF3

• Level   2

@ElectricPoptart - That's just rumours , right? I hope microsoft makes the right choice and NOT make a tabletcontroller. Well they can do that , but they should also do controller backwards compatibility.

Looking forward to Xbox One

TITANFALL™

• Level   7

The 360 controller is the most comfortable. The D-pad isn't that good even on the ones that pop up. The PS3 controller is too small and my hands cramp while I use it.

Ahhh, the sweet smell of pigskin is in the air. E-A-G-L-E-S Eagles!!!   5-2 after choking with less than 2 minutes to play.

@1brandiesel

• Level   7
    Emmp1

Now correct me if I'm wrong but I've never seen a decent Xbox controller, if you know one and where I can buy it, please leave a link below please!

Now to Xbox Team I speak to you, why cant we have a controller like this: http://www.engadget.com/photos/snakebyte-tablet-gaming-controller-hands-on

Now really, its a perfect controller, you just need to switch the left joystick and the D-pad and have separated buttons for the D-pad and its a perfect Xbox Controller. 

Notice that this controller is wider for a better grip & comfort and the back of it is flat for great ease & comfort and the bumpers are straight instead of curved, because curved bumpers make your fingers slide off so easily and the bumper should not pivot like they do in the current Xbox controllers but they should slide up and down like the PlayStation controllers, also on these controllers there is no battery pack in the back that can block your fingers and the back is flat for great comfort and long hours of gameplay, but most importantly the triggers needs to be half an inch further back of the controllers so that our fingers can rest on them easily in a natural position with ease & great comfort and there you have it a perfect Xbox controller!

Hope the next controller for the next generation Xbox (Xbox 720) will have all those features in it! 

Please community tell me what you think of this controller! 

I like everything about the Xbox controller other than the d-pad and build quality...

In the land of the blind the one eyed man is king!

• Level   8

Emmp1
    Now correct me if I'm wrong but I've never seen a decent Xbox controller...

why cant we have a controller like this: http://www.engadget.com/photos/snakebyte-tablet-gaming-controller-hands-on

Now really, its a perfect controller...

Sorry but I just found all of this really funny. First, some Third Party "rip-off" of a bad Controller Design to begin with is hardly "perfect".

Second, like said above the Xbox 360 is one of the best hands down ever created with exception of the really bad D-Pad. If they could just get the D-pad correct, the Xbox 360 Controller would be about as "perfect" as one could get. That is minus the wear and tear.

"The rantings of an upjumped zealot make for tedious listening. His ilk serves no role in what is to come."

• Level   8

Ditto and I think it has won some high-profile awards.

-

BTW not all PS3 controller are equal quality. I got a second controller for my PS3 and it's so much better than the supplied controller (inc the D-Pad). Funny thing is both share the same model number.

• Level   3

I have no beefs with the 360 controller. Yes, agreed the D-Pad needs work (they need to be separated for better accuracy for games like Mortal Kombat). Either than that, I like them. PS2 controllers are nice too. I also too, agree with the battery pack getting in the way. Hence why I suggest a wired controller. I am going to be getting a wired one instead. Tired of buying batteries :/

• Level   5

The 360 controller is as close to perfection as is humanly possible.

Oh...Welcome to the Forum Apocalypse!!! Join The Converation!

I want an adversary!! 

Have you guys met the Mrs?

I am not interested in buying "One"

• Level   2

I think the 360 controller is the best I've ever used. Truthfully, I've always thought they just stole the basic design of the Nintendo 64 controller (my second favorite controller) and just got rid of the useless third leg. But regardless it's a great design.

• Level   1

I don't think you catch my drift here, here's why I think the Xbox 360 controller is not that great, please don't get me wrong I know that it has a great design, I know its really comfortable, I know that it won awards for being the best controller out there but in the long run its not the ideal controller. Why, because first the back of the controller could be flat instead of having a battery pack that causes cramps in the long run, second the triggers are way to far upfront & should be about half an inch further back so that our fingers might rest on them in a natural position with comfort, and I know that you don't play any other way than having to use your indexes for both the bumpers & triggers in this akword index over both bumper & trigger position, I play like that, everyone I know play like that, and I've never seen anybody play otherwise! Third the D-pad, lets move on, fourth the A,B,X,Y, buttons are a little too small and close to eachother, instead they should be a little bit wider & more spaced like the PS3 controllers, imagine how it is for people like me with big hands in the long run, I never had this problem with the PS3 controllers, fifth, the bumpers should not pivot when you press them like they do in the Xbox 360 controllers, thats what makes them sooo fragile, because they pivot instead of sliding up & down like the PS3 controller, thats what makes them break or unresponsive quite easily and it happen really often, and last but not least, the bumpers should be straight instead of curved like the PS3 controllers so our fingers might not slip off the bumpers in this weird indexes over both bumpers & triggers position, now do you understand my point of view? Please don't get me wrong, the Xbox 360 controller is still the best controller out there but it needs improments!

• Level   8

Emmp1
    I don't think you catch my drift here...

Sorry but all of that is simply subjective shenanigans towards your Opinion. I personally find everything about he PS Controller "awkward" and in the wrong place but again this is just my Opinion in regards.

Do you see where this is going? It's preference and nothing more. For me, the Xbox 360 Controller has every Feature and Design right where I want it and have never had any of those complaints you found with it.

Pretty much the only thing "wrong" with the Xbox 360 Controller is the horrendous D-Pad an that is pretty much agreed upon by anyone who uses it. It's fine for a "tap" one direction or the other but anything else and it's just bad.

"The rantings of an upjumped zealot make for tedious listening. His ilk serves no role in what is to come."