Gamertag Ideas

• Level   1

Hello all i am wanting to change my gamertag and i have an idea of what i want it to be like X's and stuff are okay i love Mountain Dew and Gaming so something to basically do with either Mountain Dew Gaming or just give me a general idea of what you would choose.

• Level   8

The best tip I can give you is to not ask for advice about your gamertag change on here.

-

All that will happen is that if a good suggestion is made someone will grab it for a trolltag.

Mass Effect 3 - MEHEM and Extended Anderson Conversation: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hmofIH7rN9U.

• Level   1

Then where should i post it?

• Level   6

leetJEFF

Then where should i post it?

No where, really.

Just come up with a tag on your own.  

• Level   2

As mean as it sounds, that's all true. You post about something like that and you could open a can of worms on here, if you catch the drift. You might get some insane responses. You are better off coming up with your own. It has a gamertag suggester too if the one you think of isn't available. Maybe that will help you. Game on.

• Level   5

Dew No Harm...

• Level   5

voteDC is right. The best thing to do is to create a name yourself. People will use a 'tag just to 'troll you'.

-

Take 10 minutes out from gaming and just think of a few ideas that way.

• Level   8

And there we have the point proven.

-

Talk things over with folk on your friends list, real life friends etc. if you are finding it hard to come up with something yourself.

-

It is as I said. Any decent suggestion on here is going to be grabbed as a trolltag.

Mass Effect 3 - MEHEM and Extended Anderson Conversation: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hmofIH7rN9U.

• Level   2

Why would someone use a suggested gamertag to troll someone as opposed to the actual gamertag of someone who has posted in any one of these forums or any leader board? If someone is going to troll you they're going to regardless.

• Level   2

I'm sorry. I thought you meant someone harassing you etc when yiu referred to trolling. Just read the name of the poster sbove. Now I understand.