Best Gamer Tag

• Level   1

Not to be full of my self or brag. But I believe I have one of the best gamer tags out there. I have gotten many compliments on it and its pretty awesome when I get AC130's in CoD, it just makes my name even better! What do you guys think? Drop The Rain.... I wanted Bring The Rain, but it was taken

• Level   4

mine is better, lol.  just joking, a name is a name some will like it others will not.

• Level   5

Eh, I don't see it.  Mine sucks as well though.

Moderator Deleted 

• Level   3

mine is the best of all time, now only if they would add a gamerpic of some mcdys hash browns! Yes I was eating some hash browns when I made my GT! :)

• Level   1

Meh.

• Level   5

I like mine, people might think its rubbish, but it's all people need to know about me, my last name and my birth year.....

-

more can be revealed for a nominal fee

Follow Me On Twitter @Midnight_Ste

• Level   5

Any gamer tag with numbers does not warrant a best gamer tag status, and no yours is awful.

-

Hash browns are delicious might have some for my dinner. 

• Level   5

Unless you are acually a chemist your is awful too, sorry

Follow Me On Twitter @Midnight_Ste

• Level   3

iTzMeMario is the best one I have seen. mines actually a xbox live suggested gamertag I didn't really care at the time

• Level   5

Sorry everyone loses. this is the best Gamertag... Ever.. in the history of Gametags

live.xbox.com/.../Profile

The hardest thing to explain is the glaringly evident which everybody has decided not to see.- Ayn Rand

You are not entitled to your opinion. You are entitled to your informed opinion. No one is entitled to be ignorant. - Harlan Ellison

• Level   5

No one gives a rats about other peoples gamer tag. Its a name, maybe one or two might make you laugh but they are still just as forgettable as yours.

• Level   7

I still think I Have No Spoon is the best.  And the gamerpic fits the name perfectly.

• Level   5

Hmmmm...tacos!

• Level   4

I have to agree with OP.  Bring the Rain is not a bad gamertag.  Drop the Rain on the other hand makes it sound as if he is accident prone and a klutz.  Although now that i think about it, my umbrella defense system takes care of both of them so nevermind.

Communicator: Perhaps this is what it means to be bound by sin. To spin in the same circle, looking for where the sin lies, and at some point losing sight of the way out.

Rakka: What's the right answer, then?

• Level   5

Mine represents me 100%.   I got bunions and they are painful..LOL .  Looking to change it though when I come up with something