Disk Golf game on Xbox 360 Kinect

• Level   1

Owning a Xbox 360 Kinect,  it seems all that i have been doing is waiting for a really rad game to grab my attention.

It really seems like that black bar that sits at the bottom of my TV dose nothing but watch me while i fall asleep to Netflix.

I mean, its not like the thing moves and tries to "Find you" when you turn on your system but thats not the reason for this post.

One thing I believe that would help your product sell to a new generation of players is a disk golf game for the Xbox Kinect.

If you've been to any local park around your home town, you ask your self what are those things sticking out of the ground with chains

draping from them. These are used for a new sport that has sweeping the north east called "Frolf" Short for frisbee golf.

The new sport has recently took over me, in the last month i spent more then 50 bucks on disks and have been going to parks i've never been to all around Western New York. Even though my skill level isn't up to par as i would like it to be I've been learning quick. The only thing I've been worrying about is having to wait through the winter months to play gain in the spring. Recently a friend of mine showed me a disk golf game to his Playstation Move. Owning the Xbox Kinect, one of Playstation Move's competitors, I thought to my self way hasn't Xbox come out with something like this.

I stand by my purchase of the Kinect, it is a really fun feature for Xbox and has shown the world what technology we have out their, but like i said before i"m really waiting to see what this thing can really do.

• Level   7

There is a Disc Golf game for PS3? I didn't know that, but I will get it regardless of how bad it might be. I would get a Kinect if they had a game as well.

-

I have been playing disc golf for about 10 years. I love it.

-

The courses I play on are Nockamixon State Park in PA. This is actually a really tough course and I wouldn't recommend it for beginners.

-

Tinicum Park in PA has an awesome course. This is good for beginners to moderate players.

-

Tyler State Park is ok, but I only played that course once.

-

Blue Mountain is a skiing mountain, but in the summer you can pay 10 bucks for a lift ticket. It will take you to the top of the mountain and you play your 18 holes on the way down. It is so much fun on that course, but you will most likely lose at least 1 disc. I lost 2 drivers there actually.

-

I am currently in talks with a farmer here to use his land for a cousre. I actually had a company here that makes metal fitting for people make me a prototype of a net-hole. Hopefully it will be ready in a week or 2.

-

I am hoping to have the course ready for next summer. No one in this country knows about it, but I think it will catch on especially since this is a very boring country to live in and there isn't much to do anyway. I really want to play so hopefully this works out.

Ahhh, the sweet smell of pigskin is in the air. E-A-G-L-E-S Eagles!!!   8-3 after an easy win. Huge game with the Cowboys up next.

@1brandiesel

• Level   5

^The PS3 frisbee golf game for the move is pretty fun.  Its the only game my roomates and I use the move for really.

Pre-orders: Destiny, The Division, Arkham Knight, Shadow of Mordor, Halo: TMCC, Sunset Overdrive, Far Cry 4, Crackdown, Quantum Break, Halo 5, Witcher 3 CE(PC), DA: Inquisition CE(PC)

Proud owner of both the PS4 and Xbox One

• Level   7

I don't have  the Move, but I might rent it and the game over the weekend.

Ahhh, the sweet smell of pigskin is in the air. E-A-G-L-E-S Eagles!!!   8-3 after an easy win. Huge game with the Cowboys up next.

@1brandiesel

• Level   2

It's really odd i stumbled across this I also play at Nockamixon and Tinicum quite often and have been playing for about 11 years haha

• Level   5

BEASTmmb

^The PS3 frisbee golf game for the move is pretty fun.  Its the only game my roomates and I use the move for really.

this is why I didn't buy a move even though I have seen them real cheap. the only game I want or the move is Order Up! it's like a $10 PSN game and you make food and sell it make money and buy restaraunts or something, but buying a move is :\

Best free game of the month: Saints Row: The Third.