Is Xbox live down right now?

• Level   1
    Is anyone having problems with signing into xbl?
    Schembari
    • Level   5

try restarting your modem and router.

i doubt XBL is down, its usually pretty stable, not that I have touched xbox today

Best free game of the month: Saints Row: The Third.

• Level   7

If you ever want to know for sure, click here. Save the url so you can check anytime.

Ahhh, the sweet smell of pigskin is in the air. E-A-G-L-E-S Eagles!!!   5-1 after destroying the Giants in every way possible.

@1brandiesel

• Level   3

I've been having a problem signing on to my Xbox account via the web browser. It keep saying that i can't log in. I can use online fine on my Xbox though.

Proud owner of an Xbox one.

• Level   8

US Revenge

i doubt XBL is down, its usually pretty stable, not that I have touched xbox today

Clearly is something wrong. All you need to do is click on the link brandiesel1 provided to see something is clearly wrong.

XBOX LIVE Service

Users may experience difficulties with the following services:
    • Users will be unable to access Click to Chat on support.xbox.com.
    Affecting the following LIVE Platforms:
    • Xbox.com
    9/26/2012 3:35:20 PM PDT:

If you've been having an issue trying to use the Click-To-Chat function on Xbox.com, please bear with us as we work to fix the problem. Thank you for your patience and if you have any support needs please head over to http://twitter.com/XboxSupport and tweet our support team with any issues you may have. We will update you with any new information we have pertaining to the issue as soon as we can, so make sure to check back.

brandiesel1

If you ever want to know for sure, click here. Save the url so you can check anytime.

brandiesel1 is correct.  Yes EVERYONE needs to save this link!!   It instantly tells you the status of xboxlive and everything else releated. 

I just hope these are not signs of the problems we had in 2007 when Halo 3 and COD4 came out. 

• Level   7
    CAMAROBOY69

US Revenge

Clearly is something wrong. All you need to do is click on the link brandiesel1 provided to see something is clearly wrong.

XBOX LIVE Service

Users may experience difficulties with the following services:
    • Users will be unable to access Click to Chat on support.xbox.com.
    Affecting the following LIVE Platforms:
    • Xbox.com
    9/26/2012 3:35:20 PM PDT:

If you've been having an issue trying to use the Click-To-Chat function on Xbox.com, please bear with us as we work to fix the problem. Thank you for your patience and if you have any support needs please head over to http://twitter.com/XboxSupport and tweet our support team with any issues you may have. We will update you with any new information we have pertaining to the issue as soon as we can, so make sure to check back.

brandiesel1

brandiesel1 is correct.  Yes EVERYONE needs to save this link!!   It instantly tells you the status of xboxlive and everything else releated. 

I just hope these are not signs of the problems we had in 2007 when Halo 3 and COD4 came out. 

The server status page is often unreliable...

In the land of the blind the one eyed man is king!

• Level   7

Odds of it telling you something's wrong and it being wrong when people are actually having problems... are limited.

Removed by Mod