Games for 5 year olds

• Level   3

Okay so I'm trying to get my little cousin to start gaming and she really likes it. But all the games I have are too hard. She doesn't know how to use the 2 joysticks at the same time and she's starting to learn the buttons. Any simple games you guys can recommend me?

Thanks

• Level   5

Lego (Starwars, IJ, Batman, Pirates), Marble Blast Ultra, Splosion Man...

• Level   5

The Lego games as mentioned above are great for young and old alike. There are some Spongebob games (1 retail and 1 arcade) that are pretty easy and fun. Megamind & Toy Story 3, & Viva Pinata series were also easy but enjoyable.

Stalked by Odessa while I'm stalking Madame Dork while we're all stalking Enfarine#001

• Level   4

I hear the Grand Theft Auto series teaches some valuable life lessons.... I'm kidding I'm kidding haha but really anything from the LEGO game series, viva pinata, and pretty much any arcade game that is rated E for everyone.

• Level   8

Well it looks like you have Modern Warfare 2...

Plenty of arcade games and indy games

\o/

Praise The Sun!

• Level   5

My Horse & Me 2?

Sometimes, dolphins deserve better than just being sea creatures..

• Level   5

Why would you be trying to teach a 5 year old how to play video games? Tell them to go outside or something...

timothywilliamsnyder.tumblr.com

• Level   5

How about some of the simple classics! (Sonic the Hegehog, Pacman, UNO: All on Arcade)

Links To Things You Don't Care About.

My Twitter

. My Halo Stats.

• Level   5

Boom Boom Rocket? Just need to press buttons. big grin

それは時代の最高だったが、それは時代の最悪だった

• Level   4

Try something like Viva Pinata, its fun for all ages and ideal for young starters! Pretty basic controls aswell as fun characters! Also, if you have Kinect, I would strongly suggest Kinectimals.

Proud Xbox Live Ambassador :)

• Level   5

My daughter likes Feeding Frenzy (both 1 and 2 ) nice simple game with easy controls.

I would just check out the arcade and download the trials, that will be plenty on there that she can have a 15 min blast on, and lets be honest most kids attention span is not that long, so short bursts on a variety of games is the best soution in my experience.

• Level   4

My 3 year son enjoys playing the Sonic 2D platform types, Doritos Crash Course (with is a free game via the marketplace) & he's starting to pickup the first Cars game. The lego games may be a option, I think there are some demos on the marketplace, also look into some of the Indie games they are usaully quite simple games with cost less then a £1.  

• Level   2

The Orange Box and portal, this way she'll learn about Joysticks.

• Level   5

de Blob 2. Very simplistic and easy. Right stick for camera, but not necessary. Uses pretty much just the Right Trigger and the A Button. And has an easy mode. And is just a good n fun old-school platformer like Mario.--Actually very similar to Super Mario Sunshine. And of course, "Rated E for Everyone."

• Level   3

Hey thanks everyone. I'll check out the marketplace for some of those titles you've all listed.