PS4 or Xbox One ?

• Level   1

The answer is Steam Box or gaming PC , i already ordered mine 1500 budget custom PC , it will last for a 2 or 3 years on highest settings , if ur too cheap to buy a pc , buy ur self a steam box , steams community is not full of kids , it will suport mouse and keyboard and its not a home entertament system but a gaming system and its not as censored as the xbox and im guessing that the ps4 will not be any different than the xbox one , all the richest people around the world are connected , or they work for the the same organisation , which is the top organisation , the top of the piramid , Either Microsoft have turned into money hores because by cencoring they thing theyll get rid of the pirates and hackers but no , by doing that ur basically telling them to go to another console , you aint gonna get any richer , the only thing u gonna do is make the honest ppl hate on ur consoles just like now , all that kinect bs , pay to play a used game bs , always on , thats completely redicolous 

• Level   3

Um... There is no such thing as the steam box, valve denied the rumors.some people aren't cheap, they just don't have the budget to go and use on video games. I'm building a gaming computer on a $1200 budget so I probably won't be moving to any next Gen console anytime soon. Microsoft is saying the rumors on used games is inaccurate. I could live without the Kinect. I do not like the always online thing though. Its not that big of a deal to me since I'm almost always online anyways but there have been times when I've gone without internet for more than 24 hours. They'll get rid of pirating for the Xbox though which will most likely encourage game developers to come to them. Microsoft still has left a ton of unanswered questions though and I think they are rushing to find or male answers that won't anger an even bigger bulk of the fan base. I feel like everyone I know that games right now is saying the Xbox one doesn't interest them.

• Level   1

they cant get rid of the pirating though , have you ever heard about J-tag on the 360 , they will still be pirates but they will not be able to play online , or maybe there will be time will tell but who cares anyways

• Level   1

and the Xbox one is not the only bad product produced by Microsoft this year , Windows 8 was the seccond one , i went back to windows 7 Ultimate 64bit , 40 mins after i installed that peace of sheet so called operating system . It was freezing my entire PC every time i opened a browser and i had to force restart my PC at least 9 times during those 40 mins and i was like *** it , im going back , the same MAY happen to xbox one if they dont do something about it , so i want a direct response from someone who works for Microsoft , will you fix it ? Will u get rid of that Kinect and Used Games bs and get rid of all those stupid apps that slow down ur entire sysstem , at least create a OS and add mouse and keyboard support , thats called inovation

• Level   3

Windows 8 works fine for me. I do probably prefer windows 7 though. At this point, I don't think I will be getting either next gen console unless I win it for free through a sweepstakes. I'm guessing Xbox one will be available through bing rewards at some point in the future. I already have all the parts picked out for my custom PC. Now I just need to order them and put it together.

• Level   4

its called Steam Piston, designed by steam

http://www.gamingrev.com/?p=1286

• Level   3

SuddenlyPhoenix

http://www.gamingrev.com/?p=1286

Huh, that's cool. Last time I'd read anything about steam making a console (About a year ago) there was rumors about them making a console called the Steam box and they denied the rumor. That's cool.

• Level   1

to be honest, the last thing i want is another console that i have to shell money out of my pocket, might as well just keep my old xbox, until they shut down the xbox 360 services and force to buy one, not buying a ps3/4 because im not hating on it, i just dont like the style or the controller. back to xbox .the xbox one? i have too many jokes about the name, and whose going to win in all of this, not the buyers, microsoft and sony. why can you people just "combine"? or is that a no no?

• Level   2

Xbox One. PS4 is just too last gen.

Love is the Answer

• Level   3

What does gaming on a console have to do with being cheap? I have two gaming computers (oldest less than a year old), a laptop extremely capable,  2 360's, a PS3, a Wii. Don't make presumptions about a persons finances based upon the fact they are on the xbox forum OP. Have fun on Steam though. I think it's garbage myself and only mess with it when I can get games stupidly cheap.

• Level   4

It'll be Xbox one for me as well. I haven't played on playstation since the first one.

• Level   2

I buy a Playstation everytime a new one comes out.  Then I just play my Xbox.  I just can't get into the Playstation honestly.  I have one now that I only use for Blu Ray.  I do have games but just don't play them.  I don't care for many of the games that are specific to the console.  I don't like the controller, and the online community as well as any other dash board extras are just lame.  I'm sure eventually I will get a PS4 that I will not play as well.  

Xbox One already paid for.   PS4 is a maybe and that is to just list it on EBay.  

"Retired" from Forza for years now...  However, I was and will always be the original painter of True Fire, and ALL ORIGINAL ART still on any of my storefronts.  Often imitated but never duplicated.   

• Level   6

SuddenlyPhoenix

Not exactly.

Valve invested in Xi Systems.

Xi Systems showed off the Piston at CES.

The rest is people making assumptions. At this time, Valve has never said Xi Systems is making a Steam Box. Xi Systems has never said they are making a Steam Box.

Given the cost of a Piston ( $1k USD or more), I'm not seeing it becoming a Steam Box.

• Level   7

There's only ONE choice for me. ;)

• Level   4

Xbox 1UP4