Outlast- Survival Horror XBox One????

• Level   2

OUTLAST

In the remote mountains of Colorado, horrors wait inside Mount Massive Asylum. A long-abandoned home for the mentally ill, recently re-opened by the “research and charity” branch of the transnational Murkoff Corporation, has been operating in strict secrecy… until now.

Acting on a tip from an inside source, independent journalist Miles Upshur breaks into the facility, and what he discovers walks a terrifying line being science and religion, nature and something else entirely. Once inside, his only hope of escape lies with the terrible truth at the heart of Mount Massive.

GENERAL INFO

Release Date – 2013
    Developer – Red Barrels
    Genre – Survival-Horror

Q. Is Outlast a PC exclusive title?
    A. We’re focusing on the PC for now, but our goal is to make Outlast available to anyone who wants to play it.  It’s just a matter of time and resources.      

My Thoughts: Outlast is an amazing game created by a indie team called Red Barrels. Recently I discovered that Sony picked it up on the PS4. Was wondering have Microsoft looked into or even considered bringing Outlast to Xbox One? Outlast has been nothing but the talk of the net as of lately in regards to fresh new horror and there are lots of people out there like myself that would love to see this game come to Xbox One. How many of you would like to see Outlast on Xbox one as well?

To make this clear. This is not a question on if the game is exclusive to PS4 or not it is a simple question of "YES" or "NO" for the people that are getting the Xbox One.

Outlast - Official Trailer from Red Barrels (Full version)
    http://youtu.be/2GPf3MdVOKI

How Scary is Outlast?

http://youtu.be/1Vcgdl4xQ18

XBox One dream games: Unreal Tournament 4, Outlast

• Level   7

Stupid editing limit; I meant to say -

Galactic Geek

WARNING: Extreme gore & spoilers.

You're welcome! Mwahahahahahaha!!! 

• Level   2

Thanks Galactic

XBox One dream games: Unreal Tournament 4, Outlast

• Level   5

Outlast will be on the PS4, as well as PC.

March 11th - The unofficial, official launch of the Xbox One.
    • Level   4

I would love to have it on the Xbox One, though horror games always freak me the hell out.  will have to play it in daylight :P

Lives, lived, will live.  Dies, died, will die.  If we could perceive time as it truly was...

• Level   7

Sony is friendly to indie developers and are focusing on them this gen where as MS isn't and they make it difficult to put games out for the indie dev teams. I wouldn't expect to see it on X1

Ahhh, the sweet smell of pigskin is in the air. E-A-G-L-E-S Eagles!!!   3-1

@1brandiesel

• Level   2

Outlast will be free for PSN+ members when it releases on PS4, don't think it's coming to xbox.

• Level   4

Another reason to pick up PS4 this time then ? Sony are looking like they going to slaughter MS at this rate. Don't think we saw the real Sony regards PS3. But they do know their stuff regarding games ;-)

• Level   4

Does remind me of Condemned Crime Origins without the most scariest game in video game history at the moment. MS have seriously screwed up letting Sony get a foothold with the indies. As these will push the boundaries of gaming.

• Level   3

Sony at E3: "Buy and sell your used games as you please!"

Truth: Publishers have final say on the matter

www.slashgear.com/ps4-used-games-policy-to-be-determined-by-publishers-11286065

At least Microsoft is honest...

• Level   V

Horror games aren't really my thing, but since it's free on PS4 I'll be getting it. If it ever comes out on X1 for free I'll probably get it there too.

• Level   4

Shark thanks for the off topic posting! At least Sony didn't try and force it down gamers throats, just saying!

• Level   5

WildChameleon

Another reason to pick up PS4 this time then ? Sony are looking like they going to slaughter MS at this rate. Don't think we saw the real Sony regards PS3. But they do know their stuff regarding games ;-)

So just because sony is friendly to indie games means that they are going to slaughter microsoft. Man you are really living in a fantasy world. I for one do not give two shits about indie games. I would NEVER base my decision on what consoles to get based off of indie games. 

• Level   5

I love little sleepers like this, and it's one of the big reasons I'm a bit worried about the new direction MS is taking.  There's so much mediocrity in big release gaming right now, that we desperately need the creative edge small, up and coming publishers and devs bring to the table.  Keeps things fresh.

• Level   4

Well one indie game went onto to sell 6 million on the 360 that's more then Gears 1 and Gears 2. That game in question is Minecraft. Dark you might not care for a indie game like Minecraft but 6 million and more importantly so does Microsoft hence why it is being launched for the XBOne.