COUNTDOWN CLOCK

• Level   2

Anybody who feels like it can post the exact amount of time they have until launch at their location.

Should be very interesting to see the countdown clock bouncing up and down : )

I am Lion, hear my ROAR!!!

• Level   6

In exactly 3 weeks from now my console will be setup, updates completed and I should have already had a few hours hands on.

:-)

Twitter:  @Loftywho

• Level   2

21D 15H 11M

• Level   5

Hoping this time in three weeks the delivery will have arrived and I will be enjoying Fifa 14 on the Xbox One :)

• Level   1

Looking forward.to the One in three weeks :)

• Level   2

21D 13H 53M

Kinda of feels like Donny Darko : /

• Level   3

At this time in 3 weeks, I suspect my poor dog will be bursting to go loo as his morning walk will have been seriously delayed. my postman will be trapped with is coat stuck in the door (with the door having been opened and closed so quickly) I on the other hand will be surrounded by discarded packaging and cellophane with my eyes glued to the TV and my Xbox One Pad stuck in my mitts.

Tibi ipsi dic vere

• Level   2

21D 11H 58M

• Level   3

This time in 3 weeks I will have downloaded Forza 5, had a 64 player match on Battlefield 4 and really enjoyed and not even noticed the 720p of CoD Ghosts.

Keith Lemon, Businessman of the year 1993............... Oooosh!!!!

• Level   2

21D 11H 51M

Why are you wearing that man suit?

• Level   5

The Great Mim

At this time in 3 weeks, I suspect my poor dog will be bursting to go loo as his morning walk will have been seriously delayed. my postman will be trapped with is coat stuck in the door (with the door having been opened and closed so quickly) I on the other hand will be surrounded by discarded packaging and cellophane with my eyes glued to the TV and my Xbox One Pad stuck in my mitts.

How has no one else read this? This is effing brilliant.

TITANFALL- Season Pass Holder! Bring on the DLC!

XBOX ONE IS HERE!!!

• Level   2

20 days 16 hours.

I drive a Big Hemi Ram...

• Level   2

at this time in this hour in 3 weeks time, I will be in work (where I get my 10percent discount of buying the xbox one) finished up at 5pm head home, booked off next day :P

GT: ViiRuKs

Xbox One Proud Supporter

• Level   2

One other forum I am visiting also for Xbox One has countdown clock on main page.

• Level   1

http://xboxcountdown.com/