How do I Check my Hard Drive Space on Xbox One?

• Level   2
    I know we have 500 GB of Space, But each game is like 20-35 GBs..........Plus all these Xbox One Features/Patches is taking up a lot of space. How do I check it and delete things I do not need.
    • Level   4

You can't.  However think it was IGN stated that we have 362 gig usable

• Level   2

362 out of 500? Dude, That is not cool............Xbox One is starting to become a joke

• Level   6

HellSniper666
    I know we have 500 GB of Space, But each game is like 20-35 GBs

That's a rather hefty range...
    Plus all these Xbox One Features/Patches is taking up a lot of space.
    The apps? No, they don't take much space.
    How do I check it and delete things I do not need.
    Currently, you don't.
    362 out of 500?
    No, it's ~362GiB out of ~465GiB. There are four other partitions on the HDD of varying size.

• Level   2

Patience... hopefully within the next 96 months that software feature will be added.

Thanks for removing kinect!

• Level   1

not concerned about HD space right now it's my battery charge I like to keep an eye on seems die right in the middle of a game which is annoying but if we could see we could plan ahead..

Xbox One Day 1 Owner:

Destiny 9/9/14

Dragon Age 11/21/14

• Level   1

I have 9 downloaded games eventually later down the road u have to delete old games, kinda lame but always can redownload. The indie arcade games are only about 12 gigs so far plus 4 regular games at 112g. Plus anything I downloaded so roughly at 130 g now. I wish I could very more of my system options as I could with the Xbox 360. At this rate ill need a new hard drive just in time when they release a elite or pro console

• Level   5

They n-e-e-d to provide a Dashboard update to give us access to the consoles HDD. It's better than just "guessing" how much space is left on your HDD and in X-B-O-X 360 and PC's which run Windows, M allows software access to the HDD don't see why it wasn't there at launch.

• Level   5

By the time the need for people top worry about space.... we should be able to use external drives....

• Level   3

tohellnbak

By the time the need for people top worry about space.... we should be able to use external drives....

^^This, my only concern is it is going to be a Micro$haft proprietary hard drive that will be overpriced like on the 360. 

PSN: Karma4you

Currently Playing:

PS4 - Destiny, Diablo 3, PVZ, Shadows of Mordor, Driveclub, GTA V, Dragon Age

X1 - Halo MCC

• Level   5

You can't -  which is beyond silly.

• Level   5

Karma403

tohellnbak

^^This, my only concern is it is going to be a Micro$haft proprietary hard drive that will be overpriced like on the 360. 

On the 360 they eventually allowed any USB flash drive to be formatted and used. All the rumours are pointing towards being able to use any USB 2.0 or 3.0 external drive up to 2TB.

Facebook                    Twitter                    Instagram

Xbox Live Ambassador

• Level   5

Just rest assured, that it's tucked in somewhere nice and cozy within that rectangle black box.

March 11th - The unofficial, official launch of the Xbox One.
    • Level   2
    GreyMittens

Patience... hopefully within the next 96 months that software feature will be added.

yeah maybe by then it will be 262 gigs out of 500 with all the patches an updates!! Its taking me DAYS!!! To Re-Install my BF4 DAYS!! an now I have to start all over again, an that is Just a disk re-install, something that took me a matter of minutes on my 360, Im seriously ANGRY with this "JOKE Xbox One"

[View:http://proudtobeafilthyliberalscum.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/dont-laugh-at-me.jpg:0:0]