This question is answered

75$ xbox promotional code

• Level   1
I logged onto my xbox 360, and saw a large ad offering me a 75$ xbox promotional code with the purchase of an xbox one. I already had purchased an xbox one in the first week of release. so I went on the xbox support chat to inquire about getting the promo code for my xbox one. they assured me it was an option and gave me customer supports number. so I called them and after 45 mins on hold and being shuffled around, I was told to post in xbox rewards forum to be given a code. and then now they've told me to post in this forum.
Verified Answer
  • The terms and conditions are listed in the promotion itself. If you did not receive the promotion on your console, you do not meet these conditions. However, if you did meet them and make your console your Home Console by 7/31/2014, you will receive your code by 8/15/2014. It will show up in your message center.

If you have any feedback for the way this promotion is being done, please post on our Feedback Site.

Since this is not a support question, I moved this to General Discussion.

All Replies
    • Level   1

I got the ad too. I would love to buy Sunset Overdrive with a code.

• Level   1

Same I got this offer. So confusing. I hope I get those credit. Want to buy Destiny :)

• Level   1

If there's any way for this to happen, I'd love to see it.

• Level   1

I have an xbox 360 E (which is my 3rd xbox 360) and I bought an Xbox one Day one edition back in Nov. I am a hard core xbox gamer and I would love to be rewarded with this offer. Please let this count towards your true fans who bought it Day One.

• Level   1

I would like this offer as well

• Level   1

Did any of you actually read the offer?  It clearly states it must be purchased 7/7/14-7/31/14.  Support is giving you incorrect information.

• Level   1

I would love this offer!! I think I deserve to buying the Day 1 Edition.

• Level   2

I purchased 3 Xbox One's at launch as well as been a Xbox Live beta member; wonder if I can get on the deal.

• Level   1

Wow. Purchased an Xbox 360 2 years ago, and I've been an XBL customer ever since. Hope I can get the deal, purchased an Xbox One 3 months ago - crossing my fingers over here! Good luck to all, hope you all get the deal.

• Level   1

I would like to buy a xbox one. How do i get the coupon?

• Level   1

I have purchased an Xbox One, does that mean I am eligible?

• Level   1

I am in the same boat with these fine folks. We supported your console before the deals, how about showing some love?

• Level   1

I'm with everyone else, I bought the first week. I showed support of the new console, and didn't receive any promotion or anything.

• Level   1

I just sold my 360 to get a One. Would have waited for this deal. Anyway I can still get it?

• Level   1

I recently got an xbox one and have had xbox live for 7 years on this account and 2 years on my old xbox account.

I'm from the UK, any luck for us over here?