Why I will not buy xbox one

• Level   1

Because it doesnt support Mouse and Keybaord , i was saving for a lambrghini which i finally bough and now i can buy me a gaming PC . Even though i had XIM3 on my xbox which is a mouse and key adapter , i still wasnt happy , the dashboard has too many limitaition , protections etc. I should be able to do whatever i want with my system , uninstall things disable things etc., and all it has is a 50mb dashboard 

• Level   2

ive kinda not been paying attention to xbox one. what so bad about it? some one fill me in please lol

• Level   1

its not bad , the specs are pretty good but like any other console , you will be forced to play with  a controller , of course like I said i already have an adapter and they will proabaly update its firmware once Xbox One is released but i also watched a video and the guy called it a entertamnt system or something like that , it will have apps like Skype , IE etc. but i dont need them , and again ill have to pay for XBL . Btw i have 100 48h codes left , there was some japanise game that gives you free codes and i generatoed like 5 or 10 every day and now i have 200 more days and i dont even play every day , i rarely play online , should i sell half of them or what ?

• Level   1

btw go pick up Metro Last Light , its the only good games since Mass Effect 3, basically for the last few years the only good games were Metro 2033 , Mass Effect 3 , Halo 4 , Metro Last Light and Bioshock Infinity , everything else especially CoD sucks *** , never buying another one ever again unless its PERFECT

• Level   2

bf3 was good

• Level   2

Whats so bad about it? Paying an additional fee to play used games. Not being able to loan games out to friends, or loan them yourself. Mandatory Kinect that is always on and listening even when the system is off. It cannot be unplugged or the system will not function. Forced full install of all games coupled with a tiny 500GB hard drive to ensure it fills as fast as possible. As an added bonus, the HD is non replaceable. The system is focused on TV and sports more then actual gaming. Based off their unveil, gaming is just an afterthought. Also, you need a mandatory online connection. Everytime you install a game you have to be online. And because Microsoft thinks you're a filthy thief who is going to mod your system, there will be fun little 24 hour check points where the system will have to be connected. This means if for some reason you lose internet access for awhile, you'll be left with a useless system. All in all MS has gotten a flood of negativity over their bad choices. Their trying to blame the gaming media for it, but seriously they did it to themselves. Needless to say just after their announcement Sony stock shot straight up and Wii U sales got a nice boost.

Better Without Kinect!

• Level   2

Since it seemed like you missed their presentation, here is a very accurate recap.... watch?v=KbWgUO Rqcw&list=FLBNtnKOv18DHfcU7EJ zL3g&index=1

Better Without Kinect!

• Level   1

I agree with everything you said Phantasy77, If we do indeed buy the xbox one we will be dictated on how we play with our console in a legitimate way , how we will play with our friends, be watched by Microsoft with the kinect always being plugged in and having to be plugged in to the console to play games,When in human history does a company ever allowed to tell a legitimate and honest consumer what they can and can not do with the product they pucrchased within reason, in terms of laws you know what is right and wrong, DO YOU LIKE BEING TOLD WHAT TO DO WITH YOUR ENTERTAINMENT?, You forked out anywhere up to $500 for a new console and you are being told how to play with it, games are meant to be fun and microsoft is killing the concept of the idea along with possible killing the physical retail sector or driving them to extinction, nice work microsoft to stop piracy your idea of stopping piracy is to *** off legitimate consumers and destroying the second hand game market that consumers around the world use on a daily basis, way to go, you are on par with shooting yourself in the foot.

• Level   2

Its almost comical that companies still have no clue on preventing piracy. The first thing they need to realize is that they will never stop it. I don't care how secure your hardware is, it will get hacked. So what is their response? Get closer and closer to the restrictive, draconian DRM found in many new PC games. Doing that only drives people away from buying your product. This is why I never buy newly or full priced PC games loaded with the crap. UBI Soft learned their lesson on the PC recently. Why MS is so intent at following their failure is beyond me. Its up to companies to convince fans to actually buy their products if they don't want people pirating them. Look at Battlefield Bad Company 2. If you bought that new they gave you a ton of free maps. Now look at Battlefield 3. Do you want more maps, well pay $15 a pack. Yes im aware they charged for the Vietnam expansion, but that was the same price as the BF maps and gave a ton more content.

Better Without Kinect!

• Level   5

if you want to use a mouse and key board buy a PC. you problem has been solved.

the minds eye can be deceving. and what you thought you saw could be nothing more than shadows of nothing after all. ~svs~
    • Level   1

Looks like xbox is going to lose this generation, very badly. I love 360, but having to be connected to the internet 24/7, used game unlock fees, kinect always on, no removable hard drive, HDMI only output, and whatever other rubbish they put in, I'm slowly thinking of going to PS4. If MS can somehow find a braincell between them and decide to change all this, then ill stick to xbox.

• Level   1

Couldn't have said it better myself. It's like they went down a checklist of deal breakers and made sure they put them all in this system.  There's a couple of petitions going around, not that it will change the situation, but getting everyone together on the same page is always a good thing

www.change.org/.../microsoft-stop-ruining-xbox  

• Level   1

lol the last thing i want is some **** kinect spying on me , you just told me why i SHOULD NOT buy xbox one , it seems that its even worose than i thought , i want an Operating System controlled by mouse and keyboard otherwise its not gaming , its called pretending to enjoy a game . Im going to buy a PC as I said and maybe a steambox if the there are no cheaters , i like mods and everything but i hate cheaters in Multiplayer , only in zombies cheaters arent bad but i dont even play cod anymore and probably never will

• Level   1

hahahah i modded my Gamer Score a while ago and i got reset a few days ago and now under gamerzone or something , im labaled as cheater , damn im proud of my self  , you can even change my GT to cheater i dont care hahaahhahaah , i dont even care about my GS , i modded it simply because i could just to see if it works :D

• Level   1

but like i said i aint buying another console , until im the ADMINISTRATOR of it , if you know what i mean , and mouse and key support too