GTA IV TBOGT RP Clan

• Level   2

GTA United Role-play or GURP for short is a GTA IV TBOGT and upcoming GTA V roleplay clan. We have been around since May of 2010. We have over 45 members right now and looking for more. We take our role-plays serious but have fun doing it. We laugh and joke around. We host games 4 times a week.

You can be a cop, civilian (gang member, businessman, car salesman, etc). We are open to almost anything. We let our members use their imagination. You can even be a homeless man. You can own your own car, house, or business. We give all our members a working bank account on our website.

We have a working dispatch system and bank system. We do high speed pursuits to homicides to robberies. We use real police codes. We have Real Estate Company that sells houses to our members. Join today at www.xogc.enjin.com or joinxogc.net.

You can have any job you want. 

• Lawyer 
    • Mayor
    • Repo man 
    • Cop
    • Paramedic
    • Car Salesman 
    • Bike Salesman 
    You can have any house.
    • Louis 
    • Play Boy
    • Lost Club House
    • AOD
    • ETC
    Join today at www.xogc.enjin.com
    • Level   2

We now have more jobs you can be. Ranging from security guard to gang member to tow truck driver

• Level   2

We are still accepting members. We have weekly roleplays on Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays, and  Saturdays. We have a working DMV, dispatch system, ticket system, bank system, house and job system.

• Level   2

we still are accepting members to our police force

• Level   1

Police clan.....

[MOD REMOVED Please make your own thread and not hijack another clans]

Law Enforcement Finest Department

• Level   5

Ok, really? This is the second time I've seen you post in someone else's clan thread, NARCOTIC! This is an extremely rude gesture and I advise that you stop it or you will lose a lot of reputation!

-----

@XOGC xBOSSx, what's up? Hope your clan is doing well.

• Level   2

Thank you legend. The clan is doing great.

• Level   2

Well I'll have TBoGT in about a week I'll join since nobody else will let me in.

• Level   2

Ok. We are still accepting members. Our member count now is 36

• Level   5

@King; it's mostly due to age limit. Sucks I know, but it is a way of showing professionalism in front of other clans, not to mention, a lot of the more mature players would rather play with OTHER mature players than little kids (no offense). Each clan has different rules/regulations/standards. All you need to do is find the one that fits you best.

• Level   2

I am mature and full of experience so I guess it is age to me I don't give a crap the age it's your personality that gets you into my clan if I had one.

• Level   5

WEll that's you; LOTS of clans go by age limit as a sign of maturity. I know what you are saying and I hear you. I can't really explain what goes on in someone else's head but it's their rules so their rules govern whether you get in or not. Most of the time, one of those rules is an age limit. That's the "bare facts" about it.

-----

Cheers!

• Level   1

Wow, Is this still looking for members!? I would love to join!

• Level   1

Must add age limit should not be in a clans requirements as there are some not many but some kids that are mature enough and some of them could suit the role better then anyone else.

• Level   2

yes we are