Assassin's Creed III announced

• Level   5

http://www.gameinformer.com/b/news/archive/2012/03/01/assassin-39-s-creed-iii-box-art-revealed.aspx

Haruhi-ism

• Level   5

:o :D!

• Level   4

So obivously the next game in the Battlefield franchise is going to be about the American Revolution?

• Level   5

Yeah, the next game is about the AR, that sucks, IMO, it's boring. I'd prefer it to be in a WW.

• Level   5

I want it set during the Neolithic era.

DAWG

Haruhi-ism

• Level   4

What, like Mount & Blade but online?

• Level   4

Assassins creed = new cod. One every year what a rip off.

The System Has Failed

• Level   5

Str8UpAmaZing27

Disagree, I have been a fan since day one. Played everything but Revelations, thought they were all excellent.

• Level   4

Wow.  I've played all the AC games and thought they were getting stale.  Now I'm intrigued.  The American Revolution hasn't been done to death in video games (I can't believe someone wanted more WW2) and there are so many connections of our founding fathers to secret societies and pagan symbolism that it will be interesting to see what direction they take with it.

Frontier Communications is America's worst ISP according to Netflix.

• Level   5

Str8UpAmaZing27

Agreed 

He's like fire and ice and rage. He's like the night, and the storm in the heart of the sun. 

He's ancient and forever. He burns at the center of time and he can see the turn of the universe,

and....he's wonderful. 

• Level   5

@GUNSL1NGER

Why do I not like the AR? Cause I ain't American, I don't give a damn about your founding fathers and your politics. That's why I liked AC, history is interesting, but American history is... plain.

• Level   5

watch?v=lsmXLGKdkW4

"Jokers so Tuff, he eat the boggers out of a dead man's nose than ask for seconds"

• Level   4

Zehq

@GUNSL1NGER

Why do I not like the AR? Cause I ain't American, I don't give a damn about your founding fathers and your politics. That's why I liked AC, history is interesting, but American history is... plain.

your very open minded about other cultures aren't you?

The System Has Failed

• Level   5

No I just find American culture very dull and boring. :) Sorry if it offends you.

• Level   5

Zehq

No I just find American culture very dull and boring. :) Sorry if it offends you.

That sounds like terrorism.

Haruhi-ism