Uplay Connection ERROR

• Level   3

Has anyone gotten Uplay to work?  Every time I try to connect, I get an error.  I really want the bonus content, especially the Altair robes!  Has anyone else had this problem?

Is there any troubleshooting I can do?  What should I do?  I have an open ticket on the Ubisoft Support site, but it's slow as Christmas.

This is a hotel?
    • Level   8

Yes I have.   On the title screen it does say they are having trouble with Uplay

• Level   3

Yes, but I have heard that most other people have it working.

This is a hotel?
    • Level   4

I can get it on to Uplay on Brotherhood but not this game

Righty-Dokey Skip!

• Level   3

I have a question, How do you link your xbox to Uplay so you are able to see yourself on the leaderboards?

• Level   1

what actually is uplay?

• Level   4

Uplay is a service by Ubisoft to enable in game stuff like outfits, maps, weapons (dependant upon the game).

For ACII you can get more throwing knives, a lair (Auditore Crypt) and an outfit of Altaïr Ibn-La'Ahad from AC. You can also get themes for your PC/PS3/Xbox.

You get points for completing actions. Spend these points in the Uplay menu or on the Uplay website.

• Level   2

Supposedly the connecting to Uplay problem has been going on for months for this game. What I did to get the Uplay stuff is go directly to the Uplay website and download everything from there. Then for it to appear in the game, I tried connecting to Uplay until it told me I couldn't connect, quit out of the game entirely, and then restarted it. When I went back in the game, the stuff I downloaded was there. I don't know if you actually need to try connecting to Uplay after downloading from the website, but I figured it couldn't hurt. In any case, I got the stuff despite never being able to connect through the game itself.

Rebecca

My gaming blog: www.agirlirl.com