can you win a 9 nine man morris in the inn at the homestead?

• Level   8

i can not beat that fat guy in the inn at the homestead at 9 man morris. i won bowls and i beat the old man at the other game in the manor. it seems no matter what i do, this guy in the inn beats me every time. i can go first, i can let him go first, no matter where i put my chips in response to his moves, he always beats me every single freaking time. he always winds up setting up this thing where he moves one chip back and forth between the 2 same spots over and over until he takes all my chips. or he blocks me from moving my chips. i try and try and try to do the thing where he sets up moving one chip back and forth in the same two spots over and over. that never ever works out for me, but it always works out for him. i even try blocking him from being able to move and that never work's. it's like the game is designed for you to lose 100% of the time. i just see no way to win. is there a way? if so, HOW?

THE IMMORTAL D is currently waiting for DESTINY

• Level   5

This Is a good strategy the only problem is you have to keep playing until he does it. I did it. Its worth the wait. watch?v=98ck7At8r0w#t=03m51s

• Level   8

i follow the video but it don't work. the computer always does a different move at some point and wins. there is no way to win. i tried other videos and got the same result, the computer makes a different move from what the video shows and winds up winning. this game is designed for you to lose every single time. i don't see why UBIsoft would make an achievement you can't get.

• Level   4

I beat him but man was it hard and intense. I would just take my time and think about every chip you place and take away.

• Level   5

merrelles.com/English.html

On the site, set difficulty to 'VII' and on your console, let the AI go first.

Now, whatever move the AI makes in-game, you make on the site. Whatever move the site makes, you make in-game.

It's kinda hard to explain but I hope that helps.

"Kids these days, I swear." - Robin

youtube.com/redrobin183

• Level   3

Anyway, is this game glitched? The game doesn't let me put the third checker to complete a line, nor move it in the position to do so, while on the countrary the opponent keeps moving the same checker forward and backword to reform again and again the same line.

The point is that the opponent can line-up checkers, while I can't... I'm forced to put the checkers wherever I want but to the right place to form a line.... why?

• Level   8

because the game is designed for you lose every single time. there is no way to win in any way, shape or form. i give on this achievement. i have tried and tried and tried. the computer always finds a way to win.