How do you get the blacksmith?

• Level   4

This has been bothering me for that past few days now. i have no idea how to get the blacksmith so i can make a specific sword. i have read on other sites that you have to complete 4 homestead missions and then the blacksmith will show up on the frontier map. well i did all the homestead missions i could find yet i still cant find him.

can anyone help me? i have been at this for days and it is driving me nuts.

• Level   8

xTemplar13x

This has been bothering me for that past few days now. i have no idea how to get the blacksmith so i can make a specific sword. i have read on other sites that you have to complete 4 homestead missions and then the blacksmith will show up on the frontier map. well i did all the homestead missions i could find yet i still cant find him.

can anyone help me? i have been at this for days and it is driving me nuts.

He is in the frontier you will pick him up once you save your people toward the end and before the Battle of Chesapeake Bay. He is located near your landing it will show you the icon H for homestead quest.

• Level   8

Also, if you do not see his quest which is killing 3 brits then you have not completed all homestead mission before this point. If you have completed them then you may have found a glitch which this game has many of them.

• Level   4

I also read that he becomes unlocked in sequence 8. But i just played through the whole story without any kind of side missions because i dont like having to focus on doing 2 things at once. I really hope that me skipping everything just to get the main story done doesnt mean i missed my chance.