encyclopedia of the common man

• Level   4

I've been trying to complete the encyclopedia, it's where you have to observe your fellow homesteaders bug I can't seem to find out what I have to do. I am almost finished with the homestead missions so I hope That doesn't mess up my chances to get that achievement.

• Level   8

Left trigger to scan them

• Level   7

As we speak i'm doing the homestead missions and the frontier ones also

These My Friends Are The Last Days Of Gaming

• Level   9

Got to catch them while not in active homestead missions, as they go about their tasks. It's tricky, cause you need three seperate examples of each, while they work.

I've gotten all the farmer and innkeeper ones done.

Previously Jameser78, now TF themed.

• Level   1

Does anyone know if the subjects are in predetermined spots or are just randomly dispersed around the homestead?

• Level   8

i keep getting invaild target every time i try to examine them, no mater what they are doing. what do i have to see them doing?

THE IMMORTAL D is currently waiting for DESTINY

• Level   8

THE IMMORTAL D

i keep getting invaild target every time i try to examine them, no mater what they are doing. what do i have to see them doing?

You need to catch them performing tasks that are to do with their profession. So for example you want to catch a Woodworker while he's making something

• Level   4

I got them all complete and didn't get the achievement :(

• Level   2

Same here. Completed all the constraints, no achievement! Just ANOTHER glitch in this game!!!!

• Level   5

use eagle vision. when they are doing something they turn orange.

• Level   5

JaRizzz

Thanks for the tip

• Level   6

JaRizzz

nice tip thank you

• Level   4

When I do the woodworker, I scan him twice and it says that he is comete. Must be another glitch on that.

• Level   9

Yeah, my woodworker is glitched. I only scanned 2 and it gives me complete.

And my lumberers are done but it doesn't give me the completed note in the logs.

I also need one more for tailor.

Previously Jameser78, now TF themed.

• Level   4

When are they going to fix this? lol