Question About Earlier Assassins Creed

• Level   2

Is anyone still playing multiplayer in brotherhood or revelations? I was wondering because i was looking at going back and completing those games and was wondering if that was still possible to o with the multiplayer achievements?

• Level   9

People still play. I still have work to do in them, and people discuss the MP in the game specific forums for both.

Previously Jameser78, now TF themed.

• Level   9

I had just started Revelations about two weeks ago and got all the achievements for it but one. MP is still alive.

Xbox One Day One

So excited MS bought the Gears of War franchise and gave it back to Rod.

• Level   5

Mp is still very full of people even though the new AC is out now!

• Level   5

Ah good, i plan on getting the Anthology at the end of the month. Good to know MP in the older ones are still alive, guess cheevo hunters will be about for a while, suits me fine haha.

• Level   1

Yes, and it's very crowded! I still play MP in ACR cause I've friends who didn't get the new AC3 yet.

• Level   5

What about brotherhood?

• Level   9

It's still active, but people have a harder time finding matches than in Revelations.

• Level   2

Can always get a group together using the forums. I think you might find that helpful, especially with particular achievements which are a bit crazy (Abstergo Employee of the Month for example).

If you're ever looking for some people to help grind those out, feel free to send an FR my way.

They're games people, just enjoy them! You could be stuck at work!
    • Level   9

Eventually I will. I`m an achievement junkie, but i have so many games on rotation it takes awhile for me to get back to things.

• Level   9

Jameser78 - What gamerpic pack did yours come from or is it from a Magazine?

Yes I am a criminal. My Crime is that of outsmarting you, something that you will never forgive me for.

• Level   9

AC3 one? It's a free single promo one. Currently 3rd most recent in the dashboard marketplace's gamerpic selections. Canadian version of the marketplace anyway.

• Level   9

that would explain it, seems to be a Canadian region only one, shame

-

Thanks

Yes I am a criminal. My Crime is that of outsmarting you, something that you will never forgive me for.