Assassin's Creed 3 Trailer!!

• Level   8

Every the trailer has finally come. Feel free to further discuss AC3.

• Level   8

Wow i swear this link was to the trailer they must have done something to their video. Dang IGN Sorry.

• Level   8

I hate when this happens anyway Here is the Official trailer.

• Level   8

Really looking forward to this game, and Skyrim DLC

• Level   7

I am looking forward to the game.

These My Friends Are The Last Days Of Gaming

• Level   1

i love the axe in ac3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

• Level   4

Love it

• Level   1

O_O"

• Level   4

Not sure about AC3 looks like Ubisoft has gone down the ` Make the American buck route`,Assassin creed`s are all about medieval europe/middle east not the US of only recently found A.

Ezio or whoever the lead protagonist is will probably be carriyng a Colt 45 & crafting Burger bombs!!

• Level   7

m4rtymcf1y

Not sure about AC3 looks like Ubisoft has gone down the ` Make the American buck route`,Assassin creed`s are all about medieval europe/middle east not the US of only recently found A.

Ezio or whoever the lead protagonist is will probably be carriyng a Colt 45 & crafting Burger bombs!!

False. Assassin's Creed has always been about telling a conspiracy story using history as the medium. The American Revolution is perfect for this, what with the presence of the Freemasons and other secret societies.

• Level   4

@spartan074Delta - its not an axe, its a Tomahawk with the blade in the shape of the Creeds symbol.

• Level   2

The only thing I dislike about the trailer is that I would have prefered the outfit for the protaganist to appear more native/woodsmany, otherwise the game looks great though. :D

• Level   4

@ caleb - they HAVE to keep the outfit. they changed so much in this game already, if they were to change it more, then people might start to get less interested in the game. i was never one to like American history (ironic considering i am an American). but i dont like learning the history of a country that has only been around for a couple of hundred of years. that is why i liked AC1- Revelations so much. those stories took place in countries that have been around for centuries and the history is richer. this game is more modernized and all you really get to do is fight in the major battles that made this country what it is today. i will still play the game cuz i like the story. all i hope is that Ubisoft doesnt go too overboard with the new time period and what we have to do in it.

• Level   M

I dont know why but new AC games always give me goose bumps.  Thanks for the link!

This posting is provided AS IS with no warranties or guarantees and confers no rights. @PhDPeddler