Is Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood any good?

• Level   5

So I got Assassin's Creed II a few weeks ago and am just about finishing it up. I'm loving the game thus far and was wondering if Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood is just as good or better or worse. I know there is some unique online multiplayer stuff but I never really cared for online multiplayer heavy games (although I might dabble in it at some point). What I wanna know is if the single player game is just as awesomely epic as ACII or does it take a back seat to the multiplayer mode?

• Level   1

the story continues in AC brotherhood. if you love AC2 youll love AC brotherhood even more.

im a beastt, ya digg?!
    • Level   3

Better imo.  The city of Rome is awesome, there are a few new additions such as the parachute, poison darts and training/using other assassins.  If you loved ACII then do yourself a favor and get Brotherhood.

** -UNDISPUTED TOP TEAM- **

• Level   5

Ok. Just finished Assassin's Creed II. Loved every second of it. Ending was (In Keanu Reeves voice) whoa. Gonna go buy Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood now.

• Level   5

ACB is way better than AC 2.

There are a bunch of new features that make the game more enjoyable. I am not a multiplayer fan myself but I am really enjoying the multiplayer as well.

Out of clutter, find simplicity. From discord, find harmony. In the middle of difficulty lies opportunity.

• Level   7

Oh you will love brotherhood just don't bother with the dlc if you are not any good trying to get a %100 full synch

These My Friends Are The Last Days Of Gaming

• Level   5

Darth Arbys

Oh you will love brotherhood just don't bother with the dlc if you are not any good trying to get a %100 full synch

Well I just barely started Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood and the 100% Full Synchs are challenging but fun. Is there something wrong with the DLC cuz I already went on and bought it.

Also, what's the point of getting 100% Full Synchs anyway? Do you get more story elements or are they just for achievements with no impact on story?

• Level   5

There used to be no point for the 100% sync but now with the DLC there is an achievement for having 100% in both ACB and the DLC worth 100 points.

Out of clutter, find simplicity. From discord, find harmony. In the middle of difficulty lies opportunity.

• Level   5

Getting 100% synch gets you a little bit more than just achievements you'll unlock cheat codes to use when you replay sequences. You unlock a different cheat code for sequences 1,2,3,4,5,6,8. Also you'll unlock Cristina memories for getting a total synch of 15%, 30%, 45%, 60%, and 75%.

• Level   5

StanleyStutters

Getting 100% synch gets you a little bit more than just achievements you'll unlock cheat codes to use when you replay sequences. You unlock a different cheat code for sequences 1,2,3,4,5,6,8. Also you'll unlock Cristina memories for getting a total synch of 15%, 30%, 45%, 60%, and 75%.

But does getting 100% memory synch affect the actual story? Is it like the glyphs where you don't HAVE to do them but if you do complete them they reveal quite a bit of the story?

• Level   6

They don't reveal any extras or more of the story......how do u like brotherhood? I'm kinda in the opposite boat, played 1 and acb but haven't played II. Should I get it? How do u like it op?

Ooops! What happened to this page? Uh oh... that shouldn't have happened. It appears you've found a glitch in the system.
    • Level   5

Smokey2Grenade3

They don't reveal any extras or more of the story......how do u like brotherhood? I'm kinda in the opposite boat, played 1 and acb but haven't played II. Should I get it? How do u like it op?

I'm loving the ever living hell out of Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood so far. It's crazy how I didn't really like the first Assassin's Creed but loved the second one and Brotherhood. This series is easily up there as my favorite series along side Super Mario and Metal Gear Solid.

It's hard to say if you should get Assassin's Creed II after playing AC:B. ACII is a competent game with lots of replay value but AC:B does everything so much better. I'm just OCD in how I play my games. If the latest part in a game series comes out that's rich in story I HAVE to play that series in order.

One thing that's love it or hate about AC:B is the whole 100% memory synch challenges. It's good to know that not getting 100% doesn't affect the story but like I said I'm OCD and I FEEL the need to 100% all the challenges. I'm no achievements freak, but sometimes I can't help but complete certain challenges.

• Level   5

Well it kind of gives you a reason to be stealthy unlike the previous games.

• Level   5

Solid Latino

StanleyStutters

But does getting 100% memory synch affect the actual story? Is it like the glyphs where you don't HAVE to do them but if you do complete them they reveal quite a bit of the story?

No the overall story remains the same the only change is Ezio's memories of Cristina but you should be able to get most if not all of them without having to replay anything to raise your total synch.

• Level   5

Wish I could change this thread's title to Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood IS good. Nay, nay... AMAZING! Just got the ability to recruit other assassins. It's a whole new ball game now!