battlelog.battlefield.com

• Level   3

anyone getting the erroryour accunt is not able to log in

• Level   1

Yup

• Level   3

i wounder how you fix that ... any ideas?

• Level   2

I had to go back and forth a few times, but it eventually caught on, but that has been the case for every EA site so far.

I went to the core EA.com site and signed in there and then logged onto battlelog. That may have helped.

• Level   3

2 Days and still not able to log in.

• Level   1

OK. so, I just bought the game and I am trying to figure out this BattleLog thing. How do I sign up and activate it. Does anyone have any ideas.

• Level   3

SPC MULLIS

OK. so, I just bought the game and I am trying to figure out this BattleLog thing. How do I sign up and activate it. Does anyone have any ideas.

You have to link it to your XBL account but how to do that IDK becuse it's been too long for me to remember.. Check out the BF3 forum.. You'll get an answer there..

• Level   3

If your having issues with your EA Accounts then contact EA Customer Support. They will be able ti work with you hands on.

~ Happily Married 12/19/12 ~

• Level   9

Its unnecessarily complicated, and I honestly think the best resolution is to contact EA customer support. I had this same issue when trying to download the Cerberus network for Mass Effect 2 (linking xbl account)

• Level   2

"OK. so, I just bought the game and I am trying to figure out this BattleLog thing. How do I sign up and activate it. Does anyone have any ideas."

You just have to sign in with your EA account.

Why are you wearing that stupid man suit?

• Level   2

Nope it's not working for me either but what would you expect from EA ?|
    we all should be grateful to for the lagging servers

• Level   6

I called EA up friday to link my gamertag to my account and i ask him about not being able to log into BATTLELOG.his answer was in a couple of areas battlelog is not up. and it will be the first week of NOV,..........will see

• Level   2

Mines up if you want to add me on battlelog is EDENRAINE (when yours is up)

• Level   5

Have you guys activated your online pass? You can't log in until you do.

• Level   1

yep