Need some help with this problem ---> The player is too young ?

• Level   2

Hey guys soo i just got Battlefield 3 Today and when i were going to play some Multiplayer, this massage came up "the player is too young" Well im 15. But my parents did validate that i can play M+ games, and i checked my Windows live account there i was like 40 year old or somthing. And i Checked my Xbox Settings and it was at Adult. So what is the problem ?

Could anyone pleas do a fast Reply really want to play this game :)

• Level   5

Win, that's the problem.

(And 'Comic Sans' is your other problem.)

Go To Hell, For Heaven's Sake.

• Level   2

?? What is that ?

• Level   5

You'll find out shortly...

• Level   2

Ehh okay.. Could anyone else give me correct answer and maybe way to fix this if it is ?

Pleas ? Becuse i really do want to play this game Online :D

• Level   3

What age did you put into your EA account?  Im guessing it that.

• Level   2

I did not make a EA account ? Im playing this on Xbox not pc ;)

It did not come any sign ups for that ?

• Level   6

lol kid you shouldnt be able to play this game your mommy and daddy are too stupid to figure that out so ea is telling you to your face bravo ea and dice for this i wish call of duty would do the same

i can't wait to play later sorry you cant kid oh wait im not sorry

peace

• Level   5

Guess your gonna  have to wait 2 years kid. =)

Here in the meantime you can practice the use of 'Comic Sans'.

• Level   2

The obvious solution is to build a time machine and grow up.

• Level   2

Pleas guys dont be like this ;) Lets see you guys are proably some noobs ;) Have you ever seen a kid like me in Gamebattles ;) Well ive been at the The Gathering i was there this year for Black Ops Champion but i ended up i 4Th :( No Priceses but i really am allowed and i just asked for some help ;) Thats all no need to be like this so pleas give me a correct answer for how to fix this problem

• Level   5

ImKamii

Pleas guys dont be like this ;) Lets see you guys are proably some noobs ;) Have you ever seen a kid like me in Gamebattles ;) Well ive been at the The Gathering i was there this year for Black Ops Champion but i ended up i 4Th :( No Priceses but i really am allowed and i just asked for some help ;) Thats all no need to be like this so pleas give me a correct answer for how to fix this problem

Cool story inside bro. Tell it in ye olde english next time.

Plus there is nothing we can do. Sowwie?

• Level   3

EA blocks players under 18 no matter what your Xbox settings say.. The only thing you can do is start another account that says you're over 18..

It sucks but it's always been that way..

• Level   2

You serious  :( I just buyied gold and stuff for this game... This is lame

• Level   2

ImKamii - you and many people under the age of 18 have been having this same issue. Unfortunately it cannot be resolved.

EA has employed landmark computer algorithms that are usually used by larger marketing firms. Basically they run a quick background on your Gamertag, and match it up with any other data found on the internet that could be related to it (e-mail, Facebook, ect) and will assign an age based on this data. Even if you lie and say you're 46, the EA super-software will find your correct age to 97% accuracy. Activision (Call of Duty) is currently gearing up to use this same tech.

Can't cheat the system. See you in 3 years.