MOBILE VEHICLE AA QUESTION ???

• Level   6

Hi can explain what this look like as if i look under stats for support etc and vechicles i keep seeing something that says Mobile AA and ive had 0 kills and points and it has little picture next to that looks like a gun cannon sticking up in the air im guessing its not mortar strike ? Please can some tell me what it is or what it looks like i keep seeing a gun at my spawn point if im attacking but dont how to use it even so ive used it 1 or 2 times.Any help please post reply or post  picture of what this maybe.

Thank you.

• Level   7

A mobile AA would be the 9K22 TUNGUSKA-M found in Canals Rush for defenders. It's a tank that's designed to take out aircraft. I'm a little bit confused by what you mean a gun found in your spawn point. Do you mean a stationary AA gun or someone left their mortar there?

• Level   1

Why arent they in conquest?

• Level   9

The mobile AA tears everything up, no questions asked. I, honestly, think it needs a nerf. I've gone a few rush games of simply keeping the attackers at the base with it and destroying, boats, choppers, amtracs, and infantry with no problems. It's a powerhouse.

It's not enough for people to just live. They have to live for something.

• Level   7

It is if you can get it to the shore with them still coming to the bases...I've had quite a few 20 to 29 and 0 games with that thing...it absolutely murders boats, amtracks stand no chance in the water and helicopters go down pretty quick.

• Level   8

Yeah that thing is overpowered as hell!

• Level   7

Two top down javellin hits takes them out no problems , they aint that good ;)

• Level   9

That's if you can get close enough to use the javelin. Having thermal camo makes it even harder.

• Level   5

Love that  thing.

• Level   4

I've gone pro in scout choppers. Guided missiles from afar in my nippy helo. Now thats power!

"The english speaking world is divided into 2 types of people, those who have read TLOTR and those who are going to."
    • Level   9

Guided missiles don't do enough damage, to me. I think they need a bit of a bump in power since they can only disable trucks and cars with one hit. Tanks and other heavy armor take two. The missile is slow enough to where you can get behind cover instantly without worry, even.

• Level   4

Guided missiles are used with a follow up of chain gunning!! Fire the missile and follow it in guns blazing.... kills everytime!!

"The english speaking world is divided into 2 types of people, those who have read TLOTR and those who are going to."
    • Level   7

How do you fire the guided missile? I've literally pressed every button and nothing happens...?

• Level   9

Wolf Void

Guided missiles are used with a follow up of chain gunning!! Fire the missile and follow it in guns blazing.... kills everytime!!

The guns kill every time, if you aim. Not hard.

You have to equip the guided missiles then switch to them while flying. Making sure you aren't headed into the ground first.