too young to play battlefield 3

• Level   3

Somehow it says Im too young to play battlefield 3. How do I fix this problem?

• Level   3

i have the same problem there is no solution sry bro

• Level   5

lol i guess thats what happen when you put in your real age

try creating a new profile with an age passing 18

or borrow ur brother acc or sumthin

call and chat with xbox support team http://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us

call 1-800-4-MY-XBOX if you are in US

• Level   4

The game says 17+. I say that you are below the limit. But think when you get older you can play it.

• Level   1

Have you fixed this yet? I have same problem too please if you figured it out tell me how :(

• Level   5

When you create an account on Xbox LIVE you are asked for your birthdate, if you are under the age of 17 you will be denied the right to play the game.  Upon legal age you will be given the ability to promote your account so you can play the games.  I hope this helps answer your questions.  Happy Gaming!

• Level   1

Isn't it my job to parent my kids?  I bought the game for my 13 year old son.  I know the content of the game.  I know what stupidity he will encounter while playing online with other gamers.  And as his parent, it is MY choice to let him play.  This is the last EA game I buy.  Back to COD for us.  

• Level   5

@Fatal Arachne There are laws preventing a minor from purchasing games that are rated Mature, it is not that they are

parenting your children they are just being compliant with the laws.  I  hope this helps you.

• Level   1

how do i promote the age so my son can play the game

• Level   6

can you just edit your account info and change the name?

• Level   6

Chaotic, the game says 15+ in my country, good logic seeming your wrong in both cases anyway. (muckin around... but it's true)

-

Edit your acc info so your 13+. Me? I'm 21... technically.

• Level   1

i have tried to change my age on any possible way it still says im to f***ing young!? help please

• Level   4

@jojan22

What age did you give your EA/Origin account? If you switched your age or info on your XBOX account, then the EA/Origin is the one that needs adjusting but I don't think you can change it once set. I suggest making a new Origin account and linking it to your GT...maybe?

• Level   5

SOLOKILLER8896

@Fatal Arachne There are laws preventing a minor from purchasing games that are rated Mature, it is not that they are

parenting your children they are just being compliant with the laws.  I  hope this helps you.

Sorry, those aren't laws, those are suggestion which come from the ESRB Rating Board. In America there is no law against buying an M Rated game if you are ten-years-old.

As for OP, maybe try contacting EA Support you saying how you will 'Go back to buying CoD' will only provoke people into calling you a dumbass.

• Level   4

haha