Any pistol only servers?

• Level   9

This is the only time I will be fine playing OP Metro. 

• Level   9

I'm fine playing OP Metro on Rush, it's not that bad actually on Rush. TBH it CAN get fun... until you reach the third and forth set, it becomes to easy to spawn trap the attackers.

• Level   5

I used to like this map, but after playing these high ticket (1000) matches, it has soured on me.

• Level   5

1k ticket Op Metros? Oh god, I hate that map on Conquest anyway. Jesus Christ (< LMFAO Google spell check told me to capitalise it).

• Level   7

Played a 1k OP Metro and it was quite evenly matched. Both teams got pushed back to their spawns many times and it was a never ending circle until we got to like 200 tickets left.

Anyways, good luck finding a pistol only server with admins that enforce the rules.

• Level   4

Was just in one that had 2x tickets alternating between rush and CQ on metro. The 93R is one hell of a dominating handgun in that kind of server.

XBLA Wishlist: Megaman X - X6

• Level   8

Yeah i played a 1750 ticket Metro,Its better than having less tickets,it gives both teams a better chance.

• Level   8

Yeah 1750 tickets takes a hour and 9 minutes to finish.  lol  That was a great game on Tuesday.  Was easy filling my server that day.  Yesterday was lame.  Took a while to get the server going.  No randoms joined.  Was pretty much friends and friends friends to get it going.  Got two hours of practice for flying though.

BF3 lacks replay value.  Disc of 9 maps got lame fast.

• Level   4

As long as ppl follow the rules and there is an admin present to enforce them. Pistol/knife servers are always fun and some of my fav matches.

• Level   8

Still not tried one,I will though.Sounds fun.