Favorite Server Thread

• Level   5

I know my favorite server list is pretty small so I thought I'd made this thread so we can help each other discover good servers.  List the name of your favorite server, location, and why its so good.

-

[tB] the Business

East or South (don't remember)

Always filled with some of the best players on bf3, teams are very fair 95% of the time, frequently switches up the map rotation.

• Level   5

RUSH - KHARG - CASPIAN - OP FS

Australia

#2 server in Australia after 24/7 Op Metro like every other country.

Funnily enough... it's my server and I'm happy to say I haven't EVER kicked someone. :)

• Level   8

The one with the closest match that I am dominating in :)

Best Game of All Time: Donkey Kong Country

• Level   9

24/7 Metro  with 1,000,000 tickets .....yeah, that ought to make ya swallow a bullet

"I was driving along one time and saw a hitchhiker holding a sign that read "HEAVEN" ...so I hit him"

-S. Wright

• Level   7

If you like max tix metro ill bet you love to swallow

c4mpin i5 4 c0w4rd5

• Level   8

I love to swallow beer... after tasting it of course

• Level   4

Anything without an insane amount of tickets and that has decent rules with decet admins.

Voted 54th in britains sexiest man 2012 xD

• Level   9

Zehq

RUSH - KHARG - CASPIAN - OP FS

Australia

#2 server in Australia after 24/7 Op Metro like every other country.

Funnily enough... it's my server and I'm happy to say I haven't EVER kicked someone. :)

Lies!  I was booted from it!  Nah, I kid.  I rage quit.  It was pissing me off.  Do great on the first set of M-COMMs on Kharg and we get them down to 19 tickets left.

Then we lose the rest in the space of 5 minutes.

Almost had the G53 as well.  I hope that sniper I was going to torch burns in hell for moving as I was struggling up the incline.  Son of a goat...

I stink at Rush on open maps which is why I wasn't very useful.  Soz lol.

• Level   9

Nah man, it's fine, we had an unbalanced team anyway, when you rage quitted, I defused the charge, went to kill a tank, got it, and the charge is set again. -_-

Bunch of friggin retards.

• Level   5

Give me anything with 500% ticket or more. I enjoy long matches. Try to find servers without Metro or Peak in the rotation.

• Level   5

The actual Dice and EA servers in the south or west prior to any rental server nonsense

PRINCE H8R wrote:
    I'm all hopped up on Mango Juice. Anything could happen

• Level   3

Im starting to play on Dice/EA servers cause the banning/kicked from servers is pissing me off haha

• Level   9

Splazer2794

Im starting to play on Dice/EA servers cause the banning/kicked from servers is pissing me off haha

yeah....too bad there are alot of people around here in denial about that....."well, I never get kicked bla bla bla" ...yeah, it's all in our heads

"I was driving along one time and saw a hitchhiker holding a sign that read "HEAVEN" ...so I hit him"

-S. Wright

• Level   8

I played a max ticket Metro match and went 23 and 57 once.

The apathy citizens have for their own freedom and liberty is what will bring about the end to both.

• Level   8

My server, Players With Questionable Mentality. It is set to usually 200-300% tickets. Maps are Wake Island(5 flags), Kharg Island, Caspian Border, Op Firestorm, Gulf Of Oman, Grand Bazaar, and some others. No Metro until they fix the glitches. And it will have the new maps when my friends get them. I only play Conquest and I have two other friends as admins(Tank0806 and Ironhead8000). Always have good matches going on, I might not to be in there a lot due to installing cable TV. But the other two are there most nights, if not playing Ghost Recon. Message me if you want to see something else or want to be add to the VIP List.