Hoping for NO Hardcore mode..

• Level   5

If you don't like the game mode then don't play it. It's as simple as that.

• Level   8

I liked hardcore mode. I hope it is in battlefield 3.

• Level   9

I enjoy hardcore mode in bc2, it gives a more realistic feeling to any game.  

We are entering a new era of gaming!  Bring forth the One!

• Level   5

People like you need to grow a sack, if you want call of duty gameplay go get MW3, most people like hardcore mode and for you to hope that they dont make one at all is ludacris, if you don't like it don't play it.

• Level   1

I play CoD frequently, but ive never really liked it. In BFBC2, I always played normal, but the option of having hardcore is nice, because for BF3, I will love the realistic feel, and hardcore will definitley bring that out.

• Level   4

Once they nerfed the sniper rifles in HC it was great!! It felt more like a military game..with out kill cam and orange dots crap all over the place.  If you do not like HC then do not play it.  

"It would be nice if Battlefield just went back to "BATTLEFIELD" and had friendly fire and no red markers above your head while having one "CORE" mode that caters to all whether you play rush or conquest."

Yes this would be nice but with these annoying kids playing this game now friendly fire would ruin the game.  Period.  It is hard enough trying to get a vehicle now with everyone hanging out waiting for them.  The worst was when you would get killed by a team mate for even going new a vehicle spawn OR they would just blow them up all the time.  The masses basically ruined any real freedoms we had with gaming.  I hate people these days.

Define Irony: a game called Bad company being made by EA!! lmao

Ok this new forum set up is HORRIBLE!!!

• Level   8

"Yes this would be nice but with these annoying kids playing this game now friendly fire would ruin the game.  Period.  It is hard enough trying to get a vehicle now with everyone hanging out waiting for them.  The worst was when you would get killed by a team mate for even going new a vehicle spawn OR they would just blow them up all the time.  The masses basically ruined any real freedoms we had with gaming.  I hate people these days."I agree with this!if there was just 1 mode with friendly fire it would totally ruin it!i think it is much better to have both modes so you have the option of both,i may play HC in BF3 abit as i think it will be much more realistic.

• Level   9

"vote to kick" would be nice if it made a return in the next game....now such a feature needs a fail safe of course....like vote to kick only works if a player has a couple team-kills or something....that way it reduces the likelihood of the VTK being abused by A'holes who feel like randomly booting players

"I was driving along one time and saw a hitchhiker holding a sign that read "HEAVEN" ...so I hit him"

-S. Wright

• Level   1

"Nothing is perfect. Life is messy. Relationships are complex. Outcomes are uncertain. People are irrational."

IMO:

There is not 1 game that will satisfy everyone

There will always be A holes to ruin a match (but also wookies to knife)

Enjoy the diverse range of BF, better you're all here than elsewhere

• Level   4

I can guarantee you there will be hardcore. And the first year, hopefully more this time around, won't be like this. It wasn't in BC2 for a long time and still sometimes isn't but not many continue playing until the next BF comes out.

• Level   8

I will play BF3 until BF4 or BF3 on the xbox 720!

• Level   1

I prob wouldnt play it if it didnt have a Hardcore mode       Playing games on core mode takes way to many bullets to kill someone  the radar and hud is cheap also imo.   Hardcore all the way

MY SET-UP 46" SHARP AQUOS LED QUATTRON TV PIONEER 7.1 SURROUND NEW 360 SLIM PS3 120 GB SLIM
    • Level   2

Hardcore is the only way to play this game.  The spotting system in core sucks-they don't even have to see you and just spam back button.  I never , ever, have a hard time playing conquest(preferred) or rush .  East coast time and play with gamers from Britain to Ohio.

• Level   9

II PARALLAX II

"vote to kick" would be nice if it made a return in the next game....now such a feature needs a fail safe of course....like vote to kick only works if a player has a couple team-kills or something....that way it reduces the likelihood of the VTK being abused by A'holes who feel like randomly booting players

I wouldn't mind it being like it was for BF2 or so, though it could be another game I'm thinking of. Someone TK's and you get the option to forgive or call a vote kick. That would be a nice way of averting people randomly trying to boot others. Also, perhaps a negative score carries on for once? Like de-ranking you or something.

It's not enough for people to just live. They have to live for something.

• Level   1

hey for all you cry babys if you dont like hardcore dont freakin play it!!!!!!!!!!it did not ruin bad company 2 if you would have played non hardcore mode you would have figured that out duh!!!!!!HARDCORE RULES!! please only players with skill need to apply.