Gulf of Oman and Strike at Karkand trailers

• Level   9

Haven't really seen these posted, so here you go. Can't wait for the new jet...

http://youtu.be/xjTmieRMKjo

http://youtu.be/emGXp-qRrVg

If someone want to imbed the videos, go for it. I can never seem to get it to work.

It's not enough for people to just live. They have to live for something.

• Level   7

Have you seen the mini caterpillar with front bucket (or is it a forklift?)  we can use in multiplayer? Look at the Gulf of Oman video and you will see it.  I really want to use that.  I love civilian vehicles in a war setting.  I dream of the day, i can drive a school bus loaded with c4 in Battlefield. :)

• Level   9

Yeah, it looks like it'll be a lot of fun to mess with.

• Level   7

That's the magic of Battlefield... all the little extras thrown in... to create total mayhem.   While other people are running for a tank or helicopter...  I will be running for the Mini Caterpillar with front bucket!  :)

People who play other shooters... really don't know what they are missing....

• Level   8

Love gulf of omen, one of my favorites from BF2.

• Level   8

11722644.jpg

\o/

Praise The Sun!

• Level   9

What you see is what you get, I'm fairly certain.

• Level   9

That's what they said last time.

\o/

Praise The Sun!

• Level   9

To be honest, what all destruction did they show that wasn't in the final build in the trailers? I remember knocking out sides of buildings mostly and we have it...

• Level   9

Yeah, but look what we get shown. 2 seconds of stuff falling. You can't tell if it's all destroyed.

\o/

Praise The Sun!

• Level   9

I don't think it'll all be destroyed. I just it'll just have more things to destroy in it, is all. Still, they aren't lying if that's the case. It is increased destruction still.

• Level   4

How much is all this extra awesomeness going to cost...1200pts....800pts??? Whats that you say...free for anyone who preordered or has the limmited eddition version. Hell thats just about everyone who bought the game. This is why I didnt buy a copy of MW3, 1200pts for a lousy map pack.

• Level   8

You know if you pre-ordered MW3 you get ALL The dlc for free, not just 4 old maps for free.

• Level   9

I don't think paying $50 a year for a stat tracker and DLC is 'free', honey. Keep Call of DLC in its own forum.

• Level   8

captain havoc got out of line so I had to check him, but also, why can't BF3 give us all their dlc for free if we pre-order?  Oh that's right, it's by the same company that forces people to buy an online code to even play their game online, so you can't test it online before you buy it.  That's why we only get 4 old maps for free if we pre-ordered.