game freezes up/locks up xbox

• Level   7

has anyone else had a problem with the game just freezing up during gameplay and locking up the xbox? its happened to me twice in the past 2 days. i wasn't able to return to any menus or go to the dashboard. only solution was to power off the console from the unit itself. i don't really think its from the dashboard update because i've had it for well over a month with the beta and haven't had this happen. i'm just curious if this has happened or is happening to anyone else...

• Level   9

I experienced a period consisting of a few days where the game would freeze up on me. It was a month ago. Hasn't happened since. This game isn't meant for consoles so it can strain the xbox at times. Don't panic is all I can really adivce to you; just give your xbox some rest.

• Level   4

Today i played one game then it froze up and would freeze my party too, then when i tried joining games everytime i would join the game it would freeze instantly, tried about 6 times before i gave up on it. Today i'm wondering if it's because of the updates.

• Level   7

hopefully its just from some kinda server maintenance on ea/dices end. i've been booted a few times from servers the past two days also, kinda like what happened when the game first came out. i'm already on my 4th xbox. however its kind of weird that anything they are doing would freeze the entire xbox, but then again sometimes when ms had issues in the past it would cause weird lockups for some people.

• Level   9

When my xbox froze it was after the BF update. So maybe there is a link between freezing at around the time when a patch comes out.

• Level   5

Freezing happens to me all the time to.

Right Turn Clyde.
    • Level   7

still the same crap happening today with the game locking up my xbox. anyone still having lockups?

• Level   9

...''couldn't possibly be the software...it's perfect.....must be your connection"

"I was driving along one time and saw a hitchhiker holding a sign that read "HEAVEN" ...so I hit him"

-S. Wright

• Level   7

weird/sad thing is i've played over 100hrs of this game and never had a problem, now the past 3 days its been doing it randomly during gameplay.