Dam* this sucks...

• Level   5

BF3 is boring as can be and BFBC2 is not competitive whatsoever.  Now what?  Skyrim?  Lame.

• Level   7

Get a Wii.............at least there fun..........

• Level   7

thats why I quit, I found the game getting REALLY Boring! and it is about as fun as waiting in a dentests office for HOURS & HOURS!  an Skyrim NOT LAME!

"Jokers so Tuff, he eat the boggers out of a dead man's nose than ask for seconds"

• Level   7

Yeah, for the first time I'm partly agreeing with Rockets, Skyrim is sexy.

• Level   8

1943!!

• Level   8

Der Verteidiger

1943!!

Other than playing Air Superiority, I found that game to be very boring. It needs more maps and guns.

• Level   9

BF3 requires me to be "in the mood" and Skyrim is boring to me too......sad but true, luckily though winter finally decided to show up and I get to play on my freshly overhauled sleds.....had so little cold weather this year, I haven't even been called for SAR.

-

been doing a fair amount of horseback riding and target shooting as of late too......not missing video gaming too much

"I was driving along one time and saw a hitchhiker holding a sign that read "HEAVEN" ...so I hit him"

-S. Wright

• Level   9

Recently I have been playing Batman Arkham City.

SilvrgunSuprman @ Trueachievements.com

http://www.trueachievements.com/SilvrgunSuprman.htm

• Level   7

II PARALLAX II

BF3 requires me to be "in the mood" and Skyrim is boring to me too......sad but true, luckily though winter finally decided to show up and I get to play on my freshly overhauled sleds.....had so little cold weather this year, I haven't even been called for SAR.

-

been doing a fair amount of horseback riding and target shooting as of late too......not missing video gaming too much

Exactly buddy.  Anyone who has been feeling the video game burn out should just get out and see the world more.  I took up snow boarding this winter and havent missed CoD or BF at all.  And now when I play I find I rage less.

No time for that.  There are still guns out there that dont perform exactly like every other guns.  We cant be bothered with such moot details as long as the game is still  plagued with diversity. --- Tired old Guy.

• Level   8

Real life is the antidote for taking games less seriously and rage is a symptom of taking games too seriously ;)

• Level   9

...ain't been on a board in like 7 years man.....maybe it's time to hit Pommerelle or Soldier Mountain....give myself a refresher....take a break from gaming and get back my normally "sunny" disposition

"I was driving along one time and saw a hitchhiker holding a sign that read "HEAVEN" ...so I hit him"

-S. Wright

• Level   8

Wh1t35hadow

Recently you have been playing MW3 and BF3.

• Level   9

EYEB4LL95

Wh1t35hadow

Recently you have been playing MW3 and BF3.

No thats my brother. Nice try though.

• Level   8

Lol,just playing,I bet you gonna go play Arkham City now to make me look silly.

• Level   9

lol...NO....I wouldn't do that....*look at my sig*