killed by admin?

• Level   4

could someone please tell me why this feature is on this game? bloody awful!

• Level   5

It means you got booted from the server by whoever owns it. Most likely they had rules laid out and you broke them. Play on official servers and that won't happen.

Member of the stop complaining about everything in the game that can kill you just because you suck Club.

• Level   5

well they love abusing the power oh he killed me i need to get rid of him well Dice you made a bad choice about kicking players from the game after all they failed their job in the first place

• Level   5

It's not that bad. Just choose good servers from the list over on the battelog forums. Most servers are fair. Just favorite ones you like and stick with them. Or like I said above, play only official EA or DICE servers.

Member of the stop complaining about everything in the game that can kill you just because you suck Club.

• Level   6

it means you got team switched.

• Level   4

I guess none of you can read. He asked why the feature was implemented into the game. Not, what does it mean.

• Level   4

i didnt get booted or team switched i knew they were aloud to boot you but i didnt think they could just kill you off whenever they wanted.

• Level   5

jonno051

i didnt get booted or team switched i knew they were aloud to boot you but i didnt think they could just kill you off whenever they wanted.

They can do what ever they want. They paid their money to run the server. If you don't like it, spend your money and rent your own server.

-

For all the jerk admins who boot people better than them, there are a lot of good admins who use their powers to boot jerks, campers, and d-bags.

• Level   5

So DICE doesn't have to do as much work. Nuff.

• Level   9

CamaroGuy96

jonno051

They can do what ever they want. They paid their money to run the server. If you don't like it, spend your money and rent your own server.

-

For all the jerk admins who boot people better than them, there are a lot of good admins who use their powers to boot jerks, campers, and d-bags.

If you feel the need to comment about servers, please for the love of God know what you're talking about.

They cannot "do what they want".  Kicking people because they use weapon X is against the EA Terms of Use.  It doesn't matter how much money they spent on the server.  They buy EA servers, they have to follow EA rules.

• Level   9

People can just say they kicked the guy because they didn't like him (if he was kicked for using weapon X), seems EA's rules are a bit retarded. If someone buys a server, they have the RIGHT (imo) to ban weapon X, heck it should even be part of the customisation process. That way you don't have all this nonsense going around. (MAKE IT RANKED, no-one plays private matches in BF)

• Level   5

If the weapons in the game you can use it except if it's broken like the m26 dart was. That's the rules I play by dice really screwed up with the kick & ban feature the voting feature from the previous pc versions of battlefield was much fairer when basically the whole team had to vote a player off & if that player was for example destroying his own team vehicles then the team would vote him/her off but if it was a noob trying to learn how to play then nobody voted So I say to dice remove the kick feature & replace it with the voting system much better & fair to all players or just remove the feature all together cos there is no real reason for it anyways

• Level   7

it does not count as a death

Everyone & their dog plays that game. It's slightly adjusted from the year before only with a new title
    Why is this broken video game getting patched again and again and again, did i pay $$$ to be a beta tester?

• Level   4

i think its bloody awful all i was doing was flying a jet doing a few airstrikes and taking down other jets, it seems a bit unfair how just because i was doing well he can just kill me.

• Level   5

Praetorian VIII

CamaroGuy96

jonno051

-

If you feel the need to comment about servers, please for the love of God know what you're talking about.

They cannot "do what they want".  Kicking people because they use weapon X is against the EA Terms of Use.  It doesn't matter how much money they spent on the server.  They buy EA servers, they have to follow EA rules.

I am aware of the terms of service, but in reality they can do what ever they want. The reason being that EA doesn't actually enforce the ToS on server rental. I've yet to hear of a single server being shutdown for kicking players. EA wants the money. They do not care if a 12 year old kicks people for being better than them, as long as that 12 year old pays his money.