How Do you lock your squad

• Level   2

I would like to know how to lock the squad, so that me and my friend do not have to worry about randoms joining. 

• Level   2

Hate people who lock their squad, I join games and I'm by myself cause 3 idiots decided they wanted to camp it out in a chopper.

• Level   5

I normal play with 2 other friends. There is next to no reason to lock your squad as it gives you another spawn point. Normally are randoms are amazing but it better then spawning in at the base after you squad gets wiped.

• Level   9

I hate locked squads too.  Especially when the teams are already unbalanced.  You've got 8 guys in 2 squads, then 2 guys in a locked squad and then you've got yourself in one squad with no one else.

So when you die, you have to spawn at a base/flag until another person joins the game and is in your squad

• Level   4

ArmoredSnake91

I would like to know how to lock the squad, so that me and my friend do not have to worry about randoms joining. 

You must be the Squad Leader. Go to "Squad + Team", mark yourself, press "A" and "(  ) privacy" will be marked "(X) privacy". This will lock the squad. You then still can invite the people you want in your squad. Hope this helps.

• Level   4

Oi, don't help him lock his squad.

• Level   9

Just another reason why this game is crap now. So much for team work.

SilvrgunSuprman @ Trueachievements.com

http://www.trueachievements.com/SilvrgunSuprman.htm

• Level   9

It's good when GetBuck joins my team, it sucks when he doesn't... I just switch. :S (you haz no hope in surviving unless you're 1ron tjunfisk.

• Level   9

Zehq

It's good when GetBuck joins my team, it sucks when he doesn't... I just switch. :S (you haz no hope in surviving unless you're 1ron tjunfisk.

Why would  it suck?  He sounds like the average spawn camping, try-hard gobshite CSS 100.  Playing a game with him would have been the most boring thing ever.

He went 143-13 in that link you posted.  Did he actually leave anyone to kill on the other team?

• Level   9

Doesn't spawn trap Jets, like every good Jet pilot, and OFC he did, the other peeps went like 50 and 30 as well.

• Level   8

How I want look when a Recon is looking at me through the scope lol.

Set Targets to Fantastic GIF - Set Targets to Fantastic

Haruhi-ism

• Level   6

no real reason to lock a squad.

When I see it, 99% of the time it's a recon(s) sniping 4 miles away from the flags.

if you're playing the objective I can't see a good reason to lock your squad.

• Level   8

When I join a random server and there are no decent squads available to join I leave and find another server. Locking squads only contributes to this problem.

The apathy citizens have for their own freedom and liberty is what will bring about the end to both.

• Level   9

...I have a combination lock on my zipper

"I was driving along one time and saw a hitchhiker holding a sign that read "HEAVEN" ...so I hit him"

-S. Wright

• Level   2

Don't do it!

If you lock a squad you will not get the squad specializations (grenades, cover, suppress, explosives, sprint, etc) that new squad members would bring and share with all players in your squad. You are putting the entire team at a disadvantage by locking a squad! Make sure you are all using different squad specializations otherwise that is another disadvantage for squad and team!