Best scope/sight in the game

• Level   4

I've had this debate with a bunch of people...100% of people saying I am crazy and stupid for swearing the M145 (3.4x) scope is the best non-RDS sight in the game.

-

I offer a rebuttal by saying it's clean, isn't as obtrusive as the PKA sights and the 0.6 less zoom than the ACOG makes it much more viable at close quarters. Plus it has mil-dot lines all the way down...

http://images.wikia.com/battlefield/images/b/b7/Battlefield-3-m145-4.jpg

-

So, what do you say? Agree...disagree? If so, which is the best...

-ACOG (4x)

-PSO-1 (4x)

-Rifle Scope (8x)

-PKS-07 (7x)

-PK-A (3.4x)

-Holographic

-PK-AS

-Infrared

• Level   5

I would say ACOG. You can get range, you can spray at close range if need be. It has the chevrons for bullet drop which make it particularly useful at long ranges too.

Holo is a good runner up if you're not worried about range or can compensate for it.

IR got severely nerfed...too cloudy to be really useful anymore.

• Level   6

I Like red dots the best, then holo, then the 3.4x, then the Acog.

• Level   5

kobra

• Level   6

Holographic

The System Has Failed

• Level   6

KOBRA then if that doesn't count then ACOG. Worst sight in the game has to me the 3.4x.

• Level   4

thermal

[Code of Conduct!]
    • Level   5

^^^ blasphemy.

• Level   9

I think I'm the only person who likes the RU Holographic sight.  It's got far more zoom than the US version and doesn't look stupid on smaller guns (US Holo is too wide making it look moronic and out of place on narrower weapons like PDWs and the SG553).

Also like the PSO-1 on some weapons.  I can snipe with an LSAT, or at least spray from 150m away and get headshots.

• Level   9

Ratatatatatatatatatata

• Level   8

Str8UpAmaZing27

Holographic

Same here.

The apathy citizens have for their own freedom and liberty is what will bring about the end to both.

• Level   8

I use holo sights or iron sights. Mostly because I can't even see the reticle on the american red dot sight or the russian 3.4x, the russian red dot is ok too, but I'm never far enough away to need 4x magnification.

• Level   8

Halo or Red dot all day. I run those two on almost every kit I roll with.

• Level   8

I like the Russian 3.4, has a nice open clear sight, the ACOG is too cluttered for my taste. However I usually run Holo as its a good sight for all situations.

• Level   5

Praetorian VIII

I think I'm the only person who likes the RU Holographic sight.  It's got far more zoom than the US version and doesn't look stupid on smaller guns (US Holo is too wide making it look moronic and out of place on narrower weapons like PDWs and the SG553).

Also like the PSO-1 on some weapons.  I can snipe with an LSAT, or at least spray from 150m away and get headshots.

RU Holo takes up too much area, can't see around your scope.