Battlefield premium problem

• Level   4

So I got battlefield premium yesterday and it still says i have to pay for the DLC (close quarters)....

I already have back to karkland from the limited edition i bought at launch I don't get what's wrong and its getting silly trying to figure out what's up ?

Any ideas why it wont let me download the DLC ????

cheers .......

old as an old person

• Level   9

Did you download Premum?

• Level   4

yeah did it last night and it still asks me for Microsoft points I don't get what's wrong to be honest !

old as an old person

• Level   8

Go to the in game store, a lot of the time it takes a little time to update.

• Level   4

cheers will do that......... went on there last night and around 4pm today and no luck will try again soon i think mmmmm

old as an old person

• Level   4

Once you download premium, there is nothing else to download. You now have Close Quarters. That CQ download is simply the Key to access CQ that is already downloaded via the latest update. Premium acts as the master or Skeleton Key.

• Level   7

XGC is correct. All of the DLs are included in the three MP updates required to play online.

c4mpin i5 4 c0w4rd5

• Level   5

battlelog.battlefield.com/.../GRIM_R34P3R

It seems you do have prem and battlelog does show it. Maybe contact live support?

• Level   8

Try going in your server browser and filtering for Close quarters maps,Should be there with the latest update.

• Level   4

cheers everyone i just saw what you lot have said on EA's web site cheers for the heads up feel like a right nOOb now lmao cheers again everyone ;-) will go on and give it a go now duh to me eh lol

old as an old person

• Level   4

hey turtle how you get the turtle beach gamer piccy ? i have some of those wireless ones bloomin awesome aint they !

old as an old person