EOD Bot Kill ?

• Level   4

how do you get a kill with the eod bot? run someone over while he's prone?  i never use the bot, so i tried it out to see if i could get the 1 kill with it.  dont know how to pull it off.

• Level   9

I think it has a flamethrower attachment for killing infantry.  Not sure since I've never used it myself really.

• Level   8

Burn them.

• Level   4

sheeesh.  what button do you use to burn?  i swear i tried them all.  what am i missing? do you need to be near an mcom station or something?

• Level   8

The eod bot has a torch on it to repair vehicles. That's the point. But like the normal repair torch you can use it to kill infantry or destroy enemy vehicles. I think the torch button is the right bumper, I only used the thing for the kill though so I could be wrong.

• Level   8

I have 2 kills with it,I road killed someone in a smoke and stab event and i burned my friend for my other one.

• Level   8

Yeah, you can use it to kill players, repair/de-repair vehicles, arm/disarm M-Coms.

• Level   9

Well the torch button depends on your controller layout. I would recommend looking down at the ground while controlling the EOD bot and pressing all the buttons. When you look down you can see the torch very easily.

• Level   8

Looks like others have already explained how to use it. If you're wanting to do this for the assignment, an easy way to get it is on that CQC map that has the B flag in the parking garage below in domination mode. I camped a corner in the garage and killed someone with the bot when they were trying to cap B.

The apathy citizens have for their own freedom and liberty is what will bring about the end to both.

• Level   6

Yep, burn them. Go into TDM and find some moron shooting mortars. Go prone right near him pull out the EOD and burn him.

You're only as good as the team around you.

• Level   6

I got this by pure accident the first time I used it right when the game first came out.  I was just rolling around in a map and someone came up to see what it was. I started hitting buttons and cooked someones chestnuts.  lol!

• Level   8

CAMAROBOY69

I got this by pure accident the first time I used it right when the game first came out.  I was just rolling around in a map and someone came up to see what it was. I started hitting buttons and cooked someones chestnuts.  lol!

Me too!   Had no idea what I did, or how I did it.  Haven't done it since either

• Level   8

Step 1: Find retard sniper

Step 2: Run next to him

Step 3: Place EOD bot

Step 4: Pull RT

Step 5: Profit

Best Game of All Time: Donkey Kong Country

• Level   8

I remember when close quarters came out and needed a WallE kill.  I ended up on Karkand and I spawn near a sniper and I dropped WallE and raced him up behind the sniper and burned his bung hole real good.

BF3 lacks replay value.  Disc of 9 maps got lame fast.

• Level   5

II EYEBALL II

I have 2 kills with it,I road killed someone in a smoke and stab event and i burned my friend for my other one.

You ran over Fizzy! http://youtu.be/9l5lxyRx1L0

UXF...Its where you wanna be..