BF3 Endgame!!

• Level  

Capture the Flag!

"Jokers so Tuff, he eat the boggers out of a dead man's nose than ask for seconds"

• Level  

watch?v=wK5f7az5dIY

"Jokers so Tuff, he eat the boggers out of a dead man's nose than ask for seconds"

• Level   9

good thing the servers aint worth a damn

"I was driving along one time and saw a hitchhiker holding a sign that read "HEAVEN" ...so I hit him"

-S. Wright

• Level   6

looks fun to me!

• Level   8

Looks super fun!  Wish the game looked like that though.  Wonder what the Drop ship thing is all about?

• Level   7

i wonder how it's going to work... i mean the flag gets moved but the the flag carrier is moving it is stopped does the flag stay at that spot or is it moved back? but i do know like in all capture the flags for the score you need your teams flag in base when the enemy's flag is brought in.

Everyone & their dog plays that game. It's slightly adjusted from the year before only with a new title
    Why is this broken video game getting patched again and again and again, did i pay $$$ to be a beta tester?

• Level   6

Ohhhhhh maan that last clip looked pretty damn good.

• Level   6

Looks amazing.

• Level   7

Looks real good.

When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours. 

• Level   7

Yeah umm I might just take advantage of the early realise for the PRIVILEGE few, I didnt on the last one, I have such bad luck on Aftermath, this game has to have the MOST maps in a single game by now??

• Level   8

FueldRockets
     this game has to have the MOST maps in a single game by now??

And sometimes I wonder why they even bother. Server searches for games 15+ players almost always exclusively return Kharg, Caspian, Firestorm, Metro. I try to get  a server rocking with a variety of map combos - empty. Put in Kharg, Caspian and Firestorm - I have to queue to get on my own server. I like the AK maps and most times I have to search worldwide for a game, not just local.

We whinge about map variety and then only play 3-4 maps by choice!

I reckon next time they just release 3 vanilla maps and 1 per DLC. Suuuuuuuuuuuuuuure we'll all whinge loud and long about the lack of maps... and then only play 1-2 anyway!

• Level   8

^ They make bad maps, people pick the best of those. They even manage to make awesome maps unplayable, look at Wake Island, a fantastic map on previous titles, come BF3, they make it extremely blue, remove a carrier and the entire map because a POS.

• Level   1

Amazing

• Level   8

Zehq

^ They make bad maps, people pick the best of those. They even manage to make awesome maps unplayable, look at Wake Island, a fantastic map on previous titles, come BF3, they make it extremely blue, remove a carrier and the entire map because a POS.

You give the collective "people" far too much credit.  

• Level   8

CTF? Interesting! I like CTF. I actually played some BF3 this weekend for the first time in about 3 months. Had a decent time.

The apathy citizens have for their own freedom and liberty is what will bring about the end to both.