• Level   5

BF4 on 360 or Next Gen???

• Level   7

Both

-Purist

• Level   7

Next gen or PC

• Level   7

if you go preoder it ... they list it for PC, 360 and ps3.

Everyone & their dog plays that game. It's slightly adjusted from the year before only with a new title
    Why is this broken video game getting patched again and again and again, did i pay $$$ to be a beta tester?

• Level   4

The 360 can barely run BF3 as is, and that's with minimal destruction. The big CQ vehicle maps are agonizingly bad with only 24 players as well. I will have to get it of course but hate that they are making another game for what will be a 7 year old console. It might as well be called BF3.5.

• Level   7

Neither, PC is the only way to play Battlefield.

Patriots Starting Tight End for 2013-  Hernandez Gronk  Tebow

• Level   7

360 cuz I dont have a Next Gen yet.

• Level   7

None of the above for me.

\o/

Praise The Sun!

• Level   7

I'm waiting for next-gen

• Level   5

Next Gen.

And i hope Xbox.. but that's all in Microsoft's hands.

• Level   8

I'm thinking it'll be something like BF2:MC. If ya'll remember, it was available for both the OG Xbox and then the 360 too.

The apathy citizens have for their own freedom and liberty is what will bring about the end to both.

• Level   6

^ I remember this... good call!

• Level   9

well......for now I can't prepurchase it on neXtbox......so yeah

"I was driving along one time and saw a hitchhiker holding a sign that read "HEAVEN" ...so I hit him"

-S. Wright

• Level   6

When you preorder do you get it early, on the exact release date or few days later?  Never tried to but would consider it.

• Level   7

who ever gets the first vision of a new console it's going to get stuck with the lemon... i mean who here is still using the first year of release xbox 360? it will be one or two years after a new generation console is out before i buy it.

friends that preordered it said the release date is some time before December 31, 2013.

Everyone & their dog plays that game. It's slightly adjusted from the year before only with a new title
    Why is this broken video game getting patched again and again and again, did i pay $$$ to be a beta tester?