BF3 veterans EA Gun Club?

• Level   8

Curious what they will have in store for us this time around just for buying another game?  Checked Gun Club out for the first time since the MOH sniper rifle unlock.  Nothing much new.  Would of been nice if they messed up and through a closed beta key a little early then the close MOH beta key.  Zhinto and Demize crap there pants seeing me out knifing them.  Demize still has me blocked on twitter.  lol

BF3 lacks replay value.  Disc of 9 maps got lame fast.

• Level   7

I dont want to sound like a prat here but did you proof read your post before you posted it? It doesnt really make any sense ;0)

• Level   3

^   I was wondering the same thing as Archst3r.  

EV1L EMP1RE

Ron Paul 2012

• Level   9

....something about a twitter fight?....which is an oxymoron, people on twitter don't get angry, they get slightly "miffed"

"I was driving along one time and saw a hitchhiker holding a sign that read "HEAVEN" ...so I hit him"

-S. Wright

• Level   7

Speaking of tags, I believe I have yours.

UNITED WE STAND, DIVIDED WE..., OH NEVER MIND, WE'RE SO DAMN DIVIDED ANYWAY!
    • Level   8

Archst3r

I dont want to sound like a prat here but did you proof read your post before you posted it? It doesnt really make any sense ;0)

First sentence I asked whats the veteran gun unlock for BF3?  

BF3 lacks replay value.  Disc of 9 maps got lame fast.

• Level   4

They said there will be a veteran weapon, but it will probably be kept secret until the game releases. And then there will be a million threads of H0W AH CAN HAZ VETERAAN GUNZ?!!!!