Will BF4 require harddrive?

• Level   2

Ive done alot of googling but not been able to find the answer. In BF3 u needed a harddrive to install the HD package. Someone know if this will be the case in BF4 as well? I never bothered getting a harddrive but if its needed for bf4 i might just get one. Sucks that they cant leave any information about this until the last minutes....

• Level   3

Most likely you will need to install game and hd texture disk for optimized performance.

• Level   2

Sucks. Note to self: Never be cheap when it comes to buying consoles

• Level   8

Based on Bf3, you will need a big hard drive. My BF3 file is 34 gigs.

• Level   2

Yeah but I guess that is for all the expansions and so on? Im mostly wondering about the HD install. Was around 1,5gb in BF3 or something like that. Anyway, I've started looking at discs. Amazing how much MS still charge for them. Almost cheaper to just buy a new xbox 360 slim with a 250gb HD instead of BF4 + HD.

• Level   7

yes, and yes if you want the DLC maps.

Everyone & their dog plays that game. It's slightly adjusted from the year before only with a new title
    Why is this broken video game getting patched again and again and again, did i pay $$$ to be a beta tester?

• Level   7

Gonna need some kind of storage for all the patches, fixes, nerfs, buffs, dlc etc. You know there's gonna be numerous updates of over a gig each.

• Level   9

buddy ...this is Battlefield .....the whiners and complainers are gonna give DICE developers a serious complex .....the game you buy now will be completely different next year thanx to DICE burping and pacifying every sniveling dirtbag who thinks the chopper needs to be more powerful or that explosive ordinance just shouldn't  have any splash damage ...those who adapted and enjoyed the game at release are just gonna have to put up with these sloppy wet holes who couldn't adapt in the first place telling you to adapt ....oh well, at least some of us can adapt and will and the pansies who can't will just cry and sob till DICE gives 'em what they want ......just like BF3

"I was driving along one time and saw a hitchhiker holding a sign that read "HEAVEN" ...so I hit him"

-S. Wright

• Level   9

^^Thats the whole GENERATION.

• Level   8

Why buy a hard drive?  Save your money for next generation consoles first.

BF3 lacks replay value.  Disc of 9 maps got lame fast.

• Level   8

Will a flash drive memory stick thingy work?

• Level   2

No, I will not buy a hard drive. But I want to know before I get the game in my mail if I need a hard drive or not to play. Otherwise its just a waste of money since the game will look like its made 1998.

• Level   8

UneasyJmitchell

Will a flash drive memory stick thingy work?

I use a 32GB San Disk flashdrive for my arcade games.  Also have second disc of GTA5 installed on flashdrive.

BF3 lacks replay value.  Disc of 9 maps got lame fast.

• Level   8

To answer the question in the thread title, does a frog bump it's a$$ when it hops?

The apathy citizens have for their own freedom and liberty is what will bring about the end to both.

• Level   8

^^Or is his thingy water tight?