Achievements not unlocking

• Level   1
    Ive collected all items and have yet to unlock the achivements for assignments and collectables. I got each achievemrnt for the three endings and never got the achievement for completing all three endings. Is anyone else experiencing this? Also data corruption and lost progress.
    • Level   1

Read your last sentence. It equals answer.

• Level   5

I've had something the opposite happen.  I went into the practice area (forgot the actual name) and as soon as I entered the Achievement popped up:

Storm bringer:

Obtain 20 000 points in the Singapore mission in the Campaign

George Costanza: Kramer, I'm never gonna have a child. If I lose this Frogger high score, that's it for me.

• Level   7

yeah, it does seem a little buggy, mine popped at a random time it seemed, when i was not expecting it. but then stuff like this happened on some other games too, recently... i think the xbox locking up in some of the recent new games did not help.

Everyone & their dog plays that game. It's slightly adjusted from the year before only with a new title
    Why is this broken video game getting patched again and again and again, did i pay $$$ to be a beta tester?

• Level   3

I beat the campaign on normal and never got the achievement for it? Its called Wolf, has anyone else had this problem ??