Favorite gun so far DMR?

• Level   8

So we have all unlocked some guns by now....Some I like, some I do not. I have run assault mostly and seem to like that class. I did open up the DMR's and well start crying now cause they are very good and tons of fun to use.  I also love that you have to pay your dues cause so far the iron sight are terrible....but thats ok. Make guys give up on good guns cause they won't put in the time .

Assault=M416

Engineer...SG553

Support- have not touched this class yet

Recon...SKS or the RFK I think its called

Just IMO.......

• Level   5

the DMRs are very good guns and i like useing them as well

• Level   5

Ive been soley working on the DMRs and I like the SKS (it works best for me) but they are a bit underpowered to what I was expecting. I do get headshot one hit kills with some of them but they kick like mules, LOL (its a trade off I know). The M39 is OK, but I am looking forward to the one after that (cant remember the name). Im trying to find one that fits my playstyle best. The SVT is really good too, but the others, not so much IMHO.

• Level   5

i've unlocked the carbines...i like those instead of running around with a big and bulky LMG

George Costanza: Kramer, I'm never gonna have a child. If I lose this Frogger high score, that's it for me.

• Level   5

^^DMRs are the semi auto large caliber rifles.

• Level   8

I'm doing what I do and that's use every gun in the game equally at first in order to unlock crap for them. I've not taken the time to see which weapons I like best yet.

The apathy citizens have for their own freedom and liberty is what will bring about the end to both.

• Level   5

I like the PDW myself

You want to know what a good day is?  A good day is when i above ground.

• Level   5

I work it the same way Harry

• Level   8

At least there's somebody else out there as anal retentive as I am about it. lol

The apathy citizens have for their own freedom and liberty is what will bring about the end to both.

• Level   8

Oh I have a system to my madness as well. I  usually only start with assault but my face starts to swtich and a little  voice tells me to .....

"BD try those DMRs that keep killing you".....

"BD get those carbines"

"BD try this everyone does it"

So I have gone a little off path...But...I still try to use a gun till I service star it and move on.  Some of the iron sights are tough .

You want anal ....Play with Nertia. That guy needs effing meds man. He pays more attention to stats, assignments then he does anything else

• Level   7

just look at the leaderboards and see the top players OP guns that have stars, then you'll know what to use and not to use.

Everyone & their dog plays that game. It's slightly adjusted from the year before only with a new title
    Why is this broken video game getting patched again and again and again, did i pay $$$ to be a beta tester?

• Level   8

CosmicStrike

just look at the leaderboards and see the top players OP guns that have stars, then you'll know what to use and not to use.

And that my friends, is how weapon NERFS are made! 

• Level   9

Only one I've unlocked so far is the SCAR-H AR.  Not easy to unlock weapons in this game when you get an averae of 2 kills a game.

• Level   9

Just because a weapon is good, or people kill others alot with them does NOT mean NERF...................../facepalm.

• Level   5

LOL!! It best to use whatever suits you.  Alot of trial and error.  

You want to know what a good day is?  A good day is when i above ground.