BF4 making anyone elses console lock up?...

• Level   6

It happens EVERY TIME not even exaggerating when I play MP completely random as well, no other games I play makes my console do this, and the really sucky **** thing is that my system cache can't be emptied shows the screen for 2 secs then when I try to play the game I don't get any kind of notification like it didn't clear anything at all.

-

It's making me regret buying it  sadly...

• Level   9

It's happened o me twice so far in about 8 hours playing.

My biggest issue however is the "corrupt save" glitch or whatever that keeps resetting everying but my loadouts.  So every time I go on, I have to re-do the screen adjustment thing and go through the ffecking "tips" again.  Annoying.

• Level   6

I have the same glitch Praetorian it sucks, and I forgot to mention that it reset the entire campaign as well. I just gave up trying to play it tonight it's unplayable for me with my console crashing every 5-10 minutes.

-

I have over 1k hours in BF3 I love that game, but this seems like a downgrade imo...I don't know why the vehicle controls had to be changed and everything else.

• Level   4

Yes, the console freezing is part and package of the game, they don't tell you this when you buy it and they fail to mention forcing a shutdown after it freezes your console may corrupt your HD.

• Level   1

Started to happen to me every few games now its every time i try to load into a game

• Level   4

This is happening to me and literally everyone I play with. Don't worry, you're not alone. I think its becoming clear this was made for the next gen systems and these ports were not given any sort of attention at all. So many problems...

• Level   7

I've been experiencing that glitch as well.  I also just unlocked the third grenade type, and my grenades progression reset.  But nothing else.

• Level   2

Was happening to me every time every time Hanoi tried to load, I installed the disc to my hd and haven't had a problem since.

• Level   8

There have been numerous threads about this. This freezing is really getting old, and what also blows is you can loose points and earned perks when it happens.

*Note to DIce*.......Um, I am not a video game developer or anything and overall you guys do a great job but here's an idea. You might want to....PLAY THE DAM GAME BEFORE SELLING IT TO ME. Anyone who has played this game for more then lets say 1HR should have a list of no less then 9-12 frequent issues(getting smaller)

What is it with DICE and Menu screens? BC1 or BC2 I forget, couldn't  to tell you who actually won if anybody remembers and  now this game with the text over top of each other. Dice can make a building collapse but can't get

YOUR TEAM WINS! correctly at the end of game.

• Level   8

^^Good point.

• Level   3

Thank GAWD someone else has this issue too, it's driving me crazy and i thought it might actually be my console, but you guys are detailing the exact same problem I am having too. Lost so many perks and points, play a great round and you lose the lot, very very annoying. I got the game one, was going to go Premium but nope, the glitches and down scaling has turned me off. Will wait for xbox one version, got a feeling xbox one is gonna be buggy as hell but meh, that goes with being a gamer I guess.

And wtf did you mess with the Jet/Flying section of the game so much? The dog fights are near non existent!

• Level   3

I usually freeze up once per game....not an exaggeration either, my console (my 6th or so) is pretty new, just a few months old and I'm sweating damaging my HDD by hard-rebooting all the time....yeah, good ole' DICE/EA and their wondrously reliable  software  

"Obama said Obamacare had a 'rockier rollout' because no Republicans voted for the bill

Yes, blame the avalanche on the rocks that DIDN'T fall"

-F Thompson

• Level   3

every time the system tries to load hainan resort(sometimes it is dawnbreaker too), someone from the group I play with locks up. it's a different person each time, but every time someone locks up and has to rejoin the lobby. it has become a running joke...

• Level   7

BattleFreeze up

Everyone & their dog plays that game. It's slightly adjusted from the year before only with a new title
    Why is this broken video game getting patched again and again and again, did i pay $$$ to be a beta tester?

• Level   1

I hate to say I'm glad I'm not the only one. Its stupid. I spend good money for a product that does't work.