Max Prestige.

• Level  

That grabbed your attention huh? LOL. What is max rank in this game? 99,  like BF3 with a small extra 99 at Colonel? Or is there different prestiges, like CoD? Does anyone know? Surely there is some guy out there that max already. I think Tmartn and a couple of guys max ranked CoD Ghosts in like 17 hours (playing 24/7 around the clock) or something like that. Will "prestiging" make you have to unlock all the stuff in kits again? Discuss. BTW, rank 20 for me now I think.

• Level   5

The max level in BF4 is level 100.

Feel Free To Message Me Directly On Xbox Live With Any Questions! Happy Gaming!

• Level   5

First 100 is max? And thats it? No Colonel levels nor other prestige type stuff?

• Level   8

I got trolled, lol

"When I'm in command, every mission is a suicide mission" - Zapp Brannigan

• Level   8

I know you didnt think I was maxed out yet.

• Level   4

whats the rush?

this isnt a race to the top

• Level   4

I didnt see anything in the thread about a race. I was wondering if there is prestiging or Colonel ranks in BF4 or what is the highest, besides just going up to 100.

• Level   6

i heard its just 100 like when Bc2 was to 50. So not like BF3. Thers is no more colonal 1,2,3 etc.

• Level   5

It appears that there are only 100 ranks in multiplayer as I seen 2 Colonels in about 57 hours of multiplayer. I checked their stats and they can no longer rank up so rank 100 is the highest you can go to. Even though I'm at rank 51, I think that the only way to have the option to reset your stats is if you are a BF4 Premium member.

• Level   5

^^Thanks.

• Level   8

Would you believe it if I told you I actually encountered a level 100 Col in a match last night?!?! Can you believe somebody has played this game this much already? Holy ***! NO LIFE! lol

The apathy citizens have for their own freedom and liberty is what will bring about the end to both.

• Level   8

Yeah, I would believe it. With all the boosts available and someone whom is a good player can rack up XP really fast. I think I used a boosts and completed rank 20 to 21 in one game. And I am not any good.

• Level   8

ive gotten some boosts but i dont know how to use them-if i have to go to battlelog to activate they just wont get used-ive never been on bl and dont care enough to

Ticket price buys the whole seat but you'll only need the edge.

• Level   8

i hate the corp. that is google but i love their service-i had no idea i could move sideways in that menu-saw the boosts available msg in the bottom rt corner, never once thought to try and hightlight it

• Level   8

btw wheres the professor? its boring round here-got spended for what? i guess just gp