Battlefield 4 can't get it to load

• Level   2

My xbox360 tells me that devicenot allowed.

The game only permits installing hd content on the xbox 360 hard drive.

What do I do.

• Level   8

im guessing youre talking about one of those 4g things and a flash drive or something-pretty vague, and from a silver cul1 with 0gs

Ticket price buys the whole seat but you'll only need the edge.

• Level   2

Its4g and 32gb sandisk flash drive. So what do I do to play the game

• Level   8

Trapper16187

My xbox360 tells me that devicenot allowed.

The game only permits installing hd content on the xbox 360 hard drive.

What do I do.

...you sell it, or get a supported device.

Battlefield 4 needs at least 2 GB disc space on your hard drive, not including updates. If you have enough free space on your hard drive, you should be able to install the game.
    Note, the above-required and below-additional installations can only be installed on Xbox 360 hard disk drives, and cannot be installed to USB drives, or other alternative storage devices. Battlefield 4 cannot be installed and played on a 4GB internal flash drive. This includes the Xbox 360 4GB, Core or Arcade versions of Xbox 360, in which case a HDD is a separate purchase.
    You will have the option to accept the 2GB install or quit. Quitting will return you to the Xbox dashboard, and you will not be able to play Battlefield 4.

As with many Xbox 360 titles, in addition to the required installation each disc can be installed to your hard drive to minimize game disc access and improve load times.

These additional installations are not required, but doing so can further improve and speed up your Battlefield 4 experience.
    • The Multiplayer Disc, or Disc 1, has an additional 6.6 GB of content
    • The Single Player Disc, or Disc 2, has 5.8 GB of installation content
    Note: Be sure you install the mandatory installation content before you try installing each game disc’s content.
    • If you do try to install the optional disc-content before the required game data installation, your install will stop before completion, and ask you to install again.
    • If your install does fail due to installing content in the incorrect order, your second or subsequent attempts at installing the required content should complete successfully.

• Level   8

ok professor no one reads that crap-what it means you cant do anything-sorry dude, really-those 4g machines werent worth ms even releasing

Ticket price buys the whole seat but you'll only need the edge.

• Level   8

dude.  I'm a helpful guy.  I hooked holmes up with all the info he could ever want.  I even bolded the important part!  it's how I roll.

• Level   2

Thankes for the help maybe i can play it when i get a new system

• Level   2

Yeah, the 4GB systems cant even play some of the games.

• Level   5

I don't know why they even sold those(4gb)

You want to know what a good day is?  A good day is when i above ground.

• Level   1

Man It ask for 2GB of space so I make room and it still want load is it because the damn update for the game took up some of the space?

• Level   1

^^You can NOT play BF4 on the 4GB 360s.

• Level   1

So if I buy the Xbox 360 - 16 GB USB 2.0 Flash Drive by SanDisk I still can't play Battlefield 4

• Level   8

catching on DJ.  Gotta have a harddrive internal