Conquest or Domination?

• Level   5

Which do prefer.  I like Conquest, and although one of my favorite severs is Operation Locker., and also Rouge Transmission

You want to know what a good day is?  A good day is when i above ground.

• Level   5

Conquest on Hardcore mode.

• Level   8

I really dig the Domination mode. Conquest will be great with 64 players but with 24, it's boring. Too much cardio and sight seeing for my virtual soldier.

The apathy citizens have for their own freedom and liberty is what will bring about the end to both.

• Level   8

TDM and Obiteration, but out of those two, Dom.

• Level   5

Don't like vehicles?

You want to know what a good day is?  A good day is when i above ground.

• Level   5

^^I dont, cuz I cant operate them, yet.

• Level   8

I like and am affluent with pretty much all the vehicles in BF. Again, having only 24 players on the field is boring when it's such a large match and half the team, which would only be 6 players, is either flying around or sniping.

The apathy citizens have for their own freedom and liberty is what will bring about the end to both.

• Level   5

Domination, since there aren't enough players to keep the fighting in Conquest consistent. I like getting a kill every 20 to 30 seconds as opposed to running across the map for 40 seconds and getting destroyed by a helo or tank.

Posts 'as is' and confers no rights.

Xbox Live Ambassador | Future Ninja

• Level   8

Hey, I can now post in color on Windows 8.1, again.  But on topic, Dom for unlocking weapons, attachments and kit specific stuff.  Then take all the goodies to Conquest.  Those who didn't get this for the 360 because it came out so close to BF4 for the X1.  Well, they are going to hate life for a few weeks.

• Level   8

CrazyKiller5150

Conquest on Hardcore mode.

this-obliteration once in awhile but 90min matches make me have irregular hb sweaty palms and buttcrack chaffing

Ticket price buys the whole seat but you'll only need the edge.

• Level   3

I like Pepsi    I know I'm supposed to like Coke and I do, but Pepsi just tastes a little better to me

"Obama said Obamacare had a 'rockier rollout' because no Republicans voted for the bill

Yes, blame the avalanche on the rocks that DIDN'T fall"

-F Thompson

• Level   9

I might play Domination if it's more like the COD4 version.  Didn't like it i Close Quarters.

• Level   8

64 players on Xbone is great! I'm also posting this message from my Xbone web browser. Now to"snap" back to BF4...

• Level   8

^^More vehicles added, or just more infantry? How many infantry is TDM on the Xbone?

• Level   8

More vehicles, more infantry, larger maps, more flags. More everything really. Not sure about the number of players for TDM. I don't think I've played TDM yet. Domination is 24 I think so I expect TDM is 24 too? Rush is set to 32.