Battlefield 4 PHANTOM PROSPECT assignment

• Level   5

After downloading Multiplayer Update 2, I've noticed 11 new assignments, 10 of which is tied to the China Rising DLC. The other one is PHANTOM PROSPECT which requires the player to play one match as a premium member and the other requirement is marked as ? meaning that it could be anything. The reward is the Phantom Program dog tag which shows a skull surrounded by a black boarder. Does anyone have any ideas as to what the second task to unlocking this dog tag is?

• Level   7

I will know on December 3rd.

Everyone & their dog plays that game. It's slightly adjusted from the year before only with a new title
    Why is this broken video game getting patched again and again and again, did i pay $$$ to be a beta tester?

• Level   1

I'm not sure yet due to China Rising not allowing anyone to connect to a server, but I know that the support classes have a similar phantom mask that they wear on their head, so it could be something involving using Support. Just a wild guess; I doubt that's actually true at all.

• Level   1

Did anyone figure this out yet?  I cannot seem to find any info.

• Level   1

Ehi man no one have find news about the phantom prospect?

• Level   1

Someone said you need 200 kills with all primary weapons. But this is speculation because of the "my friend said" pretense, which I got from the battlefield battlelog. So don't quote me on it but I hope it finds resolve.

• Level   5

The assignment has been added to Battlelog yet it says the same thing as it does in game: ? and Play as Premium once. The Premium requirement has been checked off for me yet I still have no idea on how to do the ? yet I hear that it could be 200 assault rifle kills, 200 MBT kills, and a 300m headshot. Then again, it may be after completing the ? requirement. Anyone got any information regarding the ??

• Level   5

I was looking at the leaderboards on Battlelog and found a skull in the bottom left hand corner of the page. I clicked on it and it gave me the following text:

dracut: Scanning devices sda2 for LVM logical volumes sysvg/root sysvg/swap

dracut: inactive '/dev/sysvg/root' [28.88 GiB] inherit

dracut: inactive '/dev/sysvg/swap' [1.00 GiB] inherit

>>> INITIALIZING PHANTOM PROGRAM <<<

Identifing user

Current user: Rusted_Ace2013

PREMIUM USER identified

dracut: rd_NO_MD: removing MD RAID activation

ata_piix 0000:00:01.1: version 2.13

ata_piix 0000:00:01.1: setting latency timer to 64

scsi0 : ata_piix

scsi1 : ata_piix

ata1: PATA max MWDMA2 cmd 0x1f0 ctl 0x3f6 bmdma 0xc000 irq 14

ata2: PATA max MWDMA2 cmd 0x170 ctl 0x376 bmdma 0xc008 irq 15

ata1.01: NODEV after polling detection

ata1.00: ATA-7: QEMU HARDDISK, 0.12.1, max UDMA/100

ata1.00: 62914560 sectors, multi 16: LBA48

ata1.00: configured for MWDMA2

scsi 0:0:0:0: Direct-Access ATA QEMU HARDDISK 0.12 PQ: 0 ANSI: 5

virtio-pci 0000:00:04.0: PCI INT A -> Link[LNKD] -> GSI 11 (level, high) -> IRQ 11

ENTER PASSCODE> _

At the PASSCODE> line, I can type in a password. If it's incorrect, it will say:

PASSWORD INCORRECT

ACCESS DENIED

It will let me try to enter it in again. Maybe we have to enter the correct password in order to get the dog tag. If so, I think it is a nice easter egg DICE has putted in BF4 and Battlelog.

• Level   1

The password is: bumpinthenight

Thank me later

- AZZATRU (www.youtube.com/.../A7ZATRU) -

• Level   8

"bumpinthenight" doesn't work for me.

The apathy citizens have for their own freedom and liberty is what will bring about the end to both.

• Level   5

bumpinthenight worked for me and I got this text:

ENTER PASSCODE> bumpinthenight

ACCESS GRANTED

>> Contacting Battlelog permissions authority...

>> Downloading assignment matrix

>> Enabling access pattern

>> Flushing to storage

>> Assignment unlocked

Unlock phase completed. Welcome to the Phantom Program...

Stand by for further instructions

After this, I see that to unlock the dog tag, I have to get 200 assault rifle kills, 200 main battle tank kills, and a 300 meter headshot.

• Level   9

...you know if you play Weird Al music backward it says "satan eats cheezwiz"

"I was driving along one time and saw a hitchhiker holding a sign that read "HEAVEN" ...so I hit him"

-S. Wright

• Level   1

Apparently this in the data:

t['WARSAW_ID_P_XP1_AWARD_GHOST']="PHANTOM PROSPECT";

t['WARSAW_ID_P_XP1_AWARD_GHOST_CRIT1']="Score 200 kills with Assault rifles";

t['WARSAW_ID_P_XP1_AWARD_GHOST_CRIT2']="Score 200 kills with Main battle tanks";

t['WARSAW_ID_P_XP1_AWARD_GHOST_CRIT3']="Get a 300 meter headshot";

t['WARSAW_ID_P_XP1_AWARD_GHOST_DESC']="Unlocks Phantom Dog Tag";

• Level   1

I dont chase cheevos.

• Level   1

For PC:

totalgamingnetwork.com/content.php